Reserves Championship Play-Offs: Dewsbury v Featherstone

andyram

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably the most positive aspect of the 2015 season !! Been entertaining every time I've seen them and some promising players there for the future..... The Delaneys, Glover, Sam Dunn, Jason Muranka (who played so well for the first team in last years' play offs) and a youngster at full back worthy of mention (in his testimonial year -- well done AB !!) Let's hope they get the chance to go on to bigger and better things with the Rams.

Don't know how strong the Featherstone team will be, but whatever the opposition these young Rams are worth £6 of anyone's money.

Looking forward to this game more than any first team game this season.

This match will take place at The Tetley's Stadium.

Kick-off is 7.30pm.

It is a shared gate, which means adults season tickets cannot be accepted.

Admission is £6 for adults and £3 for concessions and under-16s.

Under-16s with a season ticket can gain admission.

The winners progress to the Grand Final!

Tom

Well, Mr Coates..............After your response to another of my posts, are you not going to pick to pieces my post here ?? OR is it OK to be positive and promote what actually IS good and enjoyable to watch............. You have already insulted me for having an opinion young man and suggested that I'm 'not all there' in 2015............ Am I 'all there' in relation to the Reserves ??

I will respond to your insulting response later today, when I've finished my (successful) working day, but what you and Mr Fisher seem intent on doing is NOT actually reading what I've put.................... You weren't there in 73, and I'm guessing you weren't there in the Eighties either when I, and many others, went round begging people to 'buy some grass' to help save our club, or organised an event to raise money to help save our club............. You have been there when I've bought my umpteenth season ticket and you have been there when I've donated to squadbuilder and organised full price match sponsorship............So, what ever your opinions (which may contradict with mine, and that's fine) I will gladly listen ....But, sir, do NOT disrespect me when you have no idea who I am or what my history is with Dewsbury RLFC.......and before you respond disrespectfully, actually read what I have said NOT what you want to read !!!! And, I'm not Coolie and I don't know Coolie...........Take my posts for what they are -- don't try and put a spin on things that simply aren't there.

Well, Mr Coates..............After your response to another of my posts, are you not going to pick to pieces my post here ?? OR is it OK to be positive and promote what actually IS good and enjoyable to watch............. You have already insulted me for having an opinion young man and suggested that I'm 'not all there' in 2015............ Am I 'all there' in relation to the Reserves ??

I will respond to your insulting response later today, when I've finished my (successful) working day, but what you and Mr Fisher seem intent on doing is NOT actually reading what I've put.................... You weren't there in 73, and I'm guessing you weren't there in the Eighties either when I, and many others, went round begging people to 'buy some grass' to help save our club, or organised an event to raise money to help save our club............. You have been there when I've bought my umpteenth season ticket and you have been there when I've donated to squadbuilder and organised full price match sponsorship............So, what ever your opinions (which may contradict with mine, and that's fine) I will gladly listen ....But, sir, do NOT disrespect me when you have no idea who I am or what my history is with Dewsbury RLFC.......and before you respond disrespectfully, actually read what I have said NOT what you want to read !!!! And, I'm not Coolie and I don't know Coolie...........Take my posts for what they are -- don't try and put a spin on things that simply aren't there.

Time of the month?

Of course you're right Kipperbang.............. I should just let Mr Coates say whatever he wants, however disrespectfully he wants to say it and not have any self respect............ How silly of me to be proud of my life-long association with Dewsbury RLFC and the hours and money I've spent supporting this wonderful club, through some very, very good times (albeit brief) and some really low times.... I recognise my absolute folly and will of course change my opinions to match those of Mr Coates...... or yourself, if you prefer.   

Of course you're right Kipperbang.............. I should just let Mr Coates say whatever he wants, however disrespectfully he wants to say it and not have any self respect............ How silly of me to be proud of my life-long association with Dewsbury RLFC and the hours and money I've spent supporting this wonderful club, through some very, very good times (albeit brief) and some really low times.... I recognise my absolute folly and will of course change my opinions to match those of Mr Coates...... or yourself, if you prefer.

Yes please. It's a rugby league forum not a platform for you to voice your petty little insecurities. Grow up, you are not the only Dewsbury RLFC supporter and you waffling on about how long you have paid in is boring in the extreme. Try the evening promoter oil capsules, I hear they help with the PMT.

If they can help with Post Morrison Trauma, which I've felt after most games this season then, please, Kipperbang tell me where I can get them.............. that's an attempt at humour by an insecure person, by the way -- sorry if it failed.

Respond as you see fit, sir............. by all means, the last word is yours for the taking 

If they can help with Post Morrison Trauma, which I've felt after most games this season then, please, Kipperbang tell me where I can get them.............. that's an attempt at humour by an insecure person, by the way -- sorry if it failed.

Respond as you see fit, sir............. by all means, the last word is yours for the taking

[/quote

Thanks, I'll take it.

Everybody seams to be bickering like crazy across a few threads at the moment.

Why don't we just put all disagreements to one side and put some energy into supporting a or reserves in tonight's semi final?

I'll be there, looking to enjoy a good game of Rugby League Football from the lads

That's what it's all about folks. Enjoying watching a good game.

Yes please. It's a rugby league forum not a platform for you to voice your petty little insecurities. Grow up, you are not the only Dewsbury RLFC supporter and you waffling on about how long you have paid in is boring in the extreme. Try the evening promoter oil capsules, I hear they help with the PMT.

Think you're getting your pills mixed up kipperbang - evening promoter pills will be those blue ones you use.  :tongue:

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

I honestly don't see any reason for any of this bickering.

The club is in the best position, and the best running it has for years.

If we were still getting hammered every other week i'd be able to understand people being miffed, but our club is being run great for a club of quite small support.

Morrison gets some proper stick on here by some fans, and just can't understand why.

He's a championship coach remember, he's still learning. If he got every aspect of coaching correct he'd be in Super League.

Some fans need to look at the bigger picture. We are a small club punching slightly above our weight

RUGBY LEAGUE IS MY RELIGION.

CROWN FLATT IS MY CHURCH.

Who bellow is a bigger club than ours??? Surely we are a bigger club than Sheffield top who are above us? We are probably about where we should be. I do agree though the bickering is sad if you ask me. I think the only dissapointments this year for fans and Morro as well have been against the smaller teams/clubs which as made us all to wonder why we can't get up for games against the likes of hunslet Workington Doncaster ect yet perform a lot better against likes of Bradford and leigh. we've lacked inconsistency this year and afew of Morros signings ain't been what we expected. Crookes for example.

Who bellow is a bigger club than ours??? Surely we are a bigger club than Sheffield top who are above us? We are probably about where we should be. I do agree though the bickering is sad if you ask me. I think the only dissapointments this year for fans and Morro as well have been against the smaller teams/clubs which as made us all to wonder why we can't get up for games against the likes of hunslet Workington Doncaster ect yet perform a lot better against likes of Bradford and leigh. we've lacked inconsistency this year and afew of Morros signings ain't been what we expected. Crookes for example.

Simply based upon playing budgets Chris both London and Sheffield ARE bigger clubs. You might disagree based upon support or facilities but the money that can be spent on players largely determines your ability to strengthen the team. Hence we have punched, ever so slightly, above our weight.

Getting one's comeuppance against teams that fans might perceive as lowly is a major part of sport surely? If we knew the outcome of every match that we faced before going to the game I don't think many fans would bother turning up. Let's not start developing an "entitlement culture" at Dewsbury, please.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Think you're getting your pills mixed up kipperbang - evening promoter pills will be those blue ones you use.  :tongue:

So it was your wrinkled face peering through my net curtains the other night GOR?

So it was your wrinkled face peering through my net curtains the other night GOR?

Not guilty - your wife told me in bed the other night.  ;)

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Big clubs, small clubs, right coach, wrong coach, "I've supported Dewsbury longer than you."

Just stop.

This subject was on the reserves play-off game tonight. Support that and move on.

Getting as bad as the Batley forum is this, people flying off the handle and getting side tracked from the original topic.

Big clubs, small clubs, right coach, wrong coach, "I've supported Dewsbury longer than you."

Just stop.

This subject was on the reserves play-off game tonight. Support that and move on.

Getting as bad as the Batley forum is this, people flying off the handle and getting side tracked from the original topic.

Well said,couldn't agree more!!

Well said,couldn't agree more!!

No disrespect meant to you and marketram, but a night on the lash with you two buggars must be an absolute hoot. In order not to sidetrack, hijack or derail anymore threads, I intend to take a holiday (the Amalfi coast seen as you ask). Hope you've had a sense of humour transplant by the time I've returned. :bye:

George Bernard Shaw.

No disrespect meant to you and marketram, but a night on the lash with you two buggars must be an absolute hoot. In order not to sidetrack, hijack or derail anymore threads, I intend to take a holiday (the Amalfi coast seen as you ask). Hope you've had a sense of humour transplant by the time I've returned. :bye:

Enjoy yourself Grumpy.

I'm sure that I read somewhere that they now have both electricity and the Internet in Italy, or is that just silly?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

No disrespect meant to you and marketram, but a night on the lash with you two gentlemen must be an absolute hoot. In order not to sidetrack, hijack or derail anymore threads, I intend to take a holiday (the Amalfi coast seen as you ask). Hope you've had a sense of humour transplant by the time I've returned. :bye:

George Bernard Shaw.

Archived