Rovers vs Dewsbury

PaulTFev

Following a fantastic comeback victory by Featherstone Rovers on Monday to secure two points in the Kingstone Press Championship Shield against Batley Bulldogs the club is now gearing up for the visit of Dewsbury Rams on Sunday (KO 3pm).

For all our Kingstone Press Championship Shield fixtures at the Big Fella's Stadium entrance is only £10 adults/ concessions and Under 16s are absolutely FREE which means it's an affordable afternoon out for all the family!

Once again we are offering places in the 1921 Suite for just a £10 upgrade per person on your admission. The package includes:

• One course Roast Dinner served at 2pm with waitress service
• Reserved tables and places
• Pre-match preview with first team player
• Post-match analysis and interview with Man of the Match and Head Coach Jon Sharp
• Private Cash Bar facility and drinks waitresses
• Option to watch the game from the 1921 Suite or outside
• Tables of 8 or 10 available but we accept bookings of any size

To reserve your places please call Commercial Manager Paul Taylor on 01977 702386, email paul.taylor@featherstonerovers.net or visit the Main Office at the Big Fella's Stadium (Monday to Friday 9am-5pm).

Some of those names a pleasant surprise. I didn't expect Foster back so soon after he went off on Sunday, we really missed him, partly because he has been playing well, but also because it seemed to have an impact on our interchange rotation. We have to name a 19-man squad though, I wonder if everyone included is a realistic candidate to play on Sunday, we seem to be struggling for bodies for one reason or another at the moment.

Was surprised that Blackmoore was not in the squad as it sounds like he played and did well last night!

Probably doesn't want to dent Kyran's confidence. I would bring him back next week if all ok because these youngsters can't keep doing it week in, week out at their age, as shown on Sunday.

Agree with Phil Stone.

We do need to try and get the best out of this competition - again today we were 2nd best but had a few decent spells.

Can't fault the young lads and think we will see good things next year from a lot of them - will things 'gell' in time for us to win this trophy - who knows.

Watching todays match really wondered who was the 'on field general' for us. How we miss Stuart Dickens and Liam Finn. For me, way too many mistakes made from hurried plays and lack of communication.

FEV FAN  1964 - present.

Archived