SUPPORTERS CODE OF CONDUCT

SOUTHOFTHERIVER

I was of the understanding that the code was drafted by the club as they and the team especially Eaton with his dual reg players were not performing and was on the receiving end of some well deserved criticism from the stand and on social media which the club is trying stop after complaints by Eaton's friends and family to the fans, which some people refer to as "the trouble" which caused a back lash,,,The fans of any club have the right to complain and call for the coach's head when the team they support and pay for the privilege is not performing up to expectations and losing week in week out.....I have been a Hunslet supporter for 56 years!! and never been as depressed and disillusioned with the club since they sold out the old Parkside club, oh and when they sold Brian Shaw to LEEDS for then a record fee of over £13000.sad sad times just like now,,,,,,but,,what ever the weather I will support them till I die as "I AM HUNSLET" and after the last two great wins I believe we have a chance not only to survive in this league but to survive as a club of some esteem called HUNSLET and not as some call us "Leeds second team"!!!

No not straight away...First offence verbal warning,Second offence written warning but Third offence starts with a 2 match ban,so maybe after three posts on the same thread (in a debate with others) expressing a negative point of view about a player,coach or official be it a club or match official then as I read it you will get banned....

The code of conduct is a "work in progress" and is to be trialled at the last two home games. The Ultras were the only group of fans to contact the board directly, and so the code is based initially on those discussions.

Any supporter who is a member of HIST can speak to a director and ask for a meeting to air their views, if you want a voice, join HIST, simple....

The code of conduct is not intended to deter criticism of the coach/team/board, it is merely to ensure that it is done in a manner that is not abusive (after all, the fans pay their money at the turnstiles, and have a right to air there views, providing it is done in a civil manner).

Let's hope we get the right result again today, so we are all talking about the team performance, and not other matters.

(Personal view, not on behalf of the board).

Andy/Jon ;)

and so if your not a HIST  member you cant speak to a director

seems so unfair

hunslet till i die

we will never go to watch the #### over the river ever

rubbish.. so basically you have to pay to speak with any director.. 

well wont be many doing that.. so a small minority can say summat

ive heard it all now. 

so the supporters who are not members have no say at all.. 

hunslet till i die

we will never go to watch the #### over the river ever

Easy,you can,in typical Rugby League fashion,do nothing about it and moan or you can do something about it and have your say.It appears you are in the former,rather than the latter.

Keep moaning or make your voice heard,again it's simple.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

I'm pretty easy to talk to, I'm in the Phoenix before the Fev game, come and say hello comrade Vladimir. (I'll be wearing a suit, grey beard, dodgy nose).

Upper tier were immense again today, and sung us over the line......

Great escape is still on.......

Archived