Eaton flags up early warning signs

SOUTHOFTHERIVER

that will do well for season ticket sales 2016 season

knowing already that its going to be a struggle it seems so says bazza

hunslet till i die

we will never go to watch the #### over the river ever

To be fair to Eaton on this occasion he is as Geoff says just stating how mch stronger the division will be this time.

That is a fact. There is serious money about.Barrow are in talks with Oliver Wilkes from Leigh. With crowds of 1000 at home they can afford it. Doncaster have today signed a stand off from South Sydney Rabbitohs. We will then have three from North Wales, Keighley,York or Swinton.

Lets not be under any illusions it will be very hard.

no idea what the level is like.. in championship 1 and wont be watching either while the failure of bazza remains in charge.. its really bad that the contract that was handed on a plate didnt have a clause saying if you take the team down your fired.. 

so good luck 2016.. i wont be the only person not going to games

hunslet till i die

we will never go to watch the #### over the river ever

Relegation = Failure

ANY coach who is relegated should be removed, possibly even the Chairman too

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Relegation = Failure

ANY coach who is relegated should be removed, possibly even the Chairman too

Noted for future reference.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Same faceless muppets, never anything constructive to add, just negative comments slagging the club off.

For someone who doesn't actually support the club in any way, it does seem to take up a lot of your life.

Perhaps you need a hobby...............

• 2 weeks later...

Neither will happen, our club has no vision or balls to do the right thing.

Sorry for being harsh, but its true.

We just want to rely on the rhinos....

Look wedontneedtherhinos , we actually do.

A question to you , who let Hunslet down this season apart from our coach Barry for picking a Hunslet player Barnet on the wing who dropped a ball at every game and and every time it came down from the air, you seem to forget that, and Barry playing Ansell another Hunslet player who was clearly out of his depth in this league.

Now these are Hunslet players , if you did not know that wedontneedtherhinos, not the Leeds Duel Reg or Loan players , in fact, the Leeds players did a great job for us this season , Duckworth , Briscoe Keinhorst  Lilley, WHO let us down from Leeds then ??? ,  apart from Delaney who played one game against Bradford away , and was a disgrace wearing our shirt. in other words no effort put into the game. So admit it, or explain on here, as  it was a few of our own players and mainly our coach Barry Eaton, who ain't got a clue how good a player is.it's  not the Leeds players fault for our relegation , am I right or not???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Spot on mate direct and to the point add Watson to the list.

chappy

In defence of Barry (whether you rate him or not), he is a decent, hard working family man, who has taken an unbelievable amount of personal abuse, particularly at Batley, when his father, wife & kids were present.

Not once has he ducked an interview, or had a dig at the fans.

Yet faceless, anonymous people who do nothing to benefit the club in any way, shape, or form, feel entitled to come on the forum and make nasty personal comments, knowing full-well that they don't have the gonads to actually say it to his face, like a real man would.

Jog on muppet......

Yes, it was quite well attended. Mainly consisted of Neil Hampshire making a statement regarding last season and next, also financial position.

Nailed a few myths regarding Rhinos/Barry Eaton/Dual-reg.

He took questions from the floor, and all in all quite good natured surprisingly.....

So what do you think the outcome of the meeting

is?, is there going to be any change or is it going to be the same strategy, formula as last season with D R, Barry Eaton, chopping and changing the team to accommodate.I know the clubs finacies are limited but any hint of them spending some of what little money they have on a play maker,someone with experience in the middle to guide the team around the park like Marchie did to help us bounce straight back up because if we don't I myself really worry about the future of the club,,do you feel anything really positive for next season came from the meeting?....

Archived