all very quite

clifford

20th September we beat Keighley to win promotion. It's now 26th October, over 5 weeks on, and there's been no merchandising (as stated above) and still no idea where we'll be playing next season. Talk about ruining the moment, you wouldn't be believed if you made it up. We'll probably find out from another club where we're playing next season and I've given up on the merchandising. Does anyone still need convincing that this club will only move forward with a change in the administration?

I forgot Craig Briscoe too. I've been thinking that he's a replacement for Tyson and Jack Spencer, who's played prop at Championship level, is in for Neal. But what do I know :)

I was going off the last super 8 on sky, he was loose forward, but the positions are interchangeable these days

Tyson was a centre this term

I can see where Clifford is coming from.Were signing players and that part looks OK.But there is no news on anything else. Merchandise, season tickets etc.And where in the name of God are we playing next season. Up to now I've gathered that we will be playing on a pitch but I worked that out for myself (clever eh).

No point in worrying about it.They will play where they play.Its then up to the fans whether or not they find it acceptable and carry on going.It'll all come out in the wash.But you are right Clifford, the lack of any type of information is very poor.

All this delay....... it doesn't stack up , I know there was a spurious rumour about a take over and I don't believe it , but the longer all this takes get's me wondering why we haven't had any announcements ?

Could it be something else !!

Well i have stated ALL the above for weeks now and been called negative by someone or other on here ........and hes right . . . .whoever it was you are all being NEGATIVE ,,,,,,,,,, look on the plus side ..............

...............er ........we did get promoted as Champions ........be satisfied . . .  just wait now for another 17 years or so until anything is announced

20447_346989162151_776477151_4748963_7475038_s.jpg

But the point is, how many scarves, t-shirts etc could have been sold on the back of promotion? Pre Christmas gift ideas plus the free advertising associated with people wearing branded items. The club is a farce under CH

Christmas is nearly here.

The club will be selling red and white Christmas stockings filled with lots of little treats and  the latest news and plans for the future from CH

So everything should to be all right.

With our luck Father Christmas wont turn up this year.

It's a shame you are saddled with such poor management. Oldham is a great club with great fans and a huge potential for development

Over at Swinton our new board is building on our success with a constant Twitter feed a new online shop . Shirt and season ticket sales already surpassing last season's effort and our pre ordered replica jerseys are on route for pre Xmas delivery.

What the club have managed to do more than anything is that thing you can't put your finger on but it's the most impressive achievement of all. We have a positive supportive atmosphere at the club from top to bottom.

Good luck to you guys. More than worthy champs last year. Lets hope it wasn't for nothing.

Nice words and spot on Mark Richardson. Oldham is potentially a big club but the administration in place at the moment isn't up to the task.On the field its been great with Scott and Co.But as you said at Swinton you have a"board ".At Oldham we have a bloke who thinks he can do it alone.He is wrong by a country mile.Don't get me wrong he does love the club but hasn't the relevant skills for todays ways of running things.I fear it will be one step forward two steps back.He needs to embrace with other people who could help and take the club forward. Over the years he's isolated himself for people who would have been more than willing to help.He seems to be afflicted by an almost North Korean mentality. Incapable of connecting with the fans.I would like to see an open and honest club where the fans know what's going on but that's not going to happen any time soon.

It's a shame you are saddled with such poor management. Oldham is a great club with great fans and a huge potential for development

Over at Swinton our new board is building on our success with a constant Twitter feed a new online shop . Shirt and season ticket sales already surpassing last season's effort and our pre ordered replica jerseys are on route for pre Xmas delivery.

What the club have managed to do more than anything is that thing you can't put your finger on but it's the most impressive achievement of all. We have a positive supportive atmosphere at the club from top to bottom.

Good luck to you guys. More than worthy champs last year. Lets hope it wasn't for nothing.

For heavens sake Chris Hamilton, if you read this or get told whats on it, take note of what's going on elsewhere and either get your bloody act together or go! So much enthusiasm by the fans, team and coaching staff that you have simply wasted. It's just not on any longer. Someone else said that "At Oldham we have a bloke......" I think he meant joke. I can already see a downward plunge next season.

Christmas is nearly here.

The club will be selling red and white Christmas stockings filled with lots of little treats and  the latest news and plans for the future from CH

So everything should to be all right.

With our luck Father Christmas wont turn up this year.

Excuse me for asking but i assume its Christmas 2016 you mean I assume ??? or is it 2017 :santa:

20447_346989162151_776477151_4748963_7475038_s.jpg

For heavens sake Chris Hamilton, if you read this or get told whats on it, take note of what's going on elsewhere and either get your bloody act together or go! So much enthusiasm by the fans, team and coaching staff that you have simply wasted. It's just not on any longer. Someone else said that "At Oldham we have a bloke......" I think he meant joke. I can already see a downward plunge next season.

LOL...somehow i dont think he would dare read whats put on here!

If he hears the 'F' word (and by that I mean forum!!) im sure he breaks out in a rash! He would seriously be a complete basket case if he lurked on here.....he must stay away for his own sanity. I dont know of anyone from the club....maybe apart from me who lurks on here, let alone dares to post!

Now...wheres me meds...... :tease:

I think the main problem is frustration. We seem to be the only club where fans don't what's going on.Its a crying shame that the delight that was promotion could be diluted by a lack of communication.All we want to know is where we are at.Im sure things might be happening behind the scenes but a little info wouldn't hurt.People eventually will get tired of all this and find something else to do on a Sunday afternoon. I hope it won't come to that.

Archived