Brad england

reg gasnier

Heard Brad England signed, good young player impressed at featherstone last season looked a good centre in the making to me

Signing confirmed in Press today - his name was mentioned last week, sounds like Fordy reckons this lad has massive potential, but needs to be 'looked after' to get the best out of him, and judging by the comments of dual reg/loan lads who came down last season Brad is coming to the right place.

• 1 month later...

Signing confirmed in Press today - his name was mentioned last week, sounds like Fordy reckons this lad has massive potential, but needs to be 'looked after' to get the best out of him, and judging by the comments of dual reg/loan lads who came down last season Brad is coming to the right place.

Was on Cas, Leeds and Salford books as a youngster, great potential, all 3 clubs saw that but his head isn't screwed on right. Can't see it changing with you guys but people do grow up and mature so you never know

Spent some time on loan at All Golds last season.  Know you can not tell much in a few weeks, looked like he could impress but never really did, if that makes sense.

Don't worry about Brad I was told about his failings, but saw quiet a bit of him at fev, and with a coach of James fords man motivation I'm sure you'll see his potential come through , the same can be said for some of the other young players york have signed , one thing I've heard about the current york coaching is the professional way they go about things time will tell but I'm pretty hopefull

Don't worry about Brad I was told about his failings, but saw quiet a bit of him at fev, and with a coach of James fords man motivation I'm sure you'll see his potential come through , the same can be said for some of the other young players york have signed , one thing I've heard about the current york coaching is the professional way they go about things time will tell but I'm pretty hopefull

Good to here some positive thoughts.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He'll end up a world beater at Donny, probably end up league player of the year.

It's what normally happens.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Archived