Sheffields new home

Batley Bob

Here we go

Upgrade the facilities

It's a playing field,no better than the dog track..

About time the RFL stopped moving the goalposts (not as much as Sheffield thou)

Bang them in championship 1 with the other amateurs.. But at least the championship 1 clubs have a ground of a decent standard

Thought they might have been playing at Castleford's new ground..or even wakefield

Talks tosh does Aston!!

Well before a ball has been passed in the new season, it seems going full-time gets you certain benefits shall we say, never before in how many years I've played and watched this game do I feel that the pathway to S/L is being smoothed for certain clubs, then when the RL get who they want the rest of the clubs will effectively be set adrift. For me it's not a good start for the new season, I hope I'm proved wrong.

Look on the bright side of this Doncaster get their own ground back and play at the usual time.

Not bothered where the Eagles will play as I won't be going.

Cheers Roger.

Here we go

Upgrade the facilities

Bang them in championship 1 with the other amateurs.. But at least the championship 1 clubs have a ground of a decent standard

Thought they might have been playing at Castleford's new ground..or even wakefield

Talks tosh does Aston!!

it seems the eagles always get preferential treatment for some reason and its been going on too long now, wouldn't suprise me if there bunging the RL. Imo

Well boycott it..I will

This has gone on far too long making special dispensation for Sheffield

Think Aston must have some compromising pictures at kings cross of Mr wood

Because he seems to bend over to help Sheffield... And their boring "where we going to play this week" fiasco

3000 seater, there hoping for alot of away fans then as they've none of there own lol

Would I be correct in thinking you are not alumni of Sheffield Hallam University?

Talks tosh does Aston!!

Now I have stopped laughing and had my sides stitched give me an example of Mark Aston talking tosh.

Think Aston must have some compromising pictures at kings cross of Mr wood

Because he seems to bend over to help Sheffield... And their boring "where we going to play this week" fiasco

I think the 'proportionate' Mr Rimmer may be the COO at the RFL - he of Huddersfield past;they who merged Sheffield Eagles.

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

A pitch fully surrounded by fencing or barriers a club house and changing rooms and the promise of the erecting of good standard temporary seating for about 3000.

Cheers Roger, ps taken from their statement.

So why does everyone have to fit a criteria

While Sheffield don't

You'll have to ask your Uncle Blind side when you see him next in the South Stand.

It'll take your mind off the drubbing I'm hoping Dewsbury will receive on Boxing Day.

I do hope they don't make the top 4

What you should be hoping for is for the Seagulls AND London do get into the middle eights (along with Leeds, Wigan, St Helens and Cas) and get promoted into SL. Imagine the atmosphere at Owl Lane & MP when their replacements came!

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

At the end of the day it's only a temporary measure until the new complex is completed I think 2017 is quoted as the start of their tenure at the new facility.

Even so I still won't be going.

Cheers Roger.

At the end of the day it's only a temporary measure until the new complex is completed I think 2017 is quoted as the start of their tenure at the new facility.

Even so I still won't be going.

Cheers Roger.

yes but how many season's already has it been a temporary measure, i.e greyhound stadium, keapmoat stadium, were next lol?

You'll have to ask your Uncle Blind side when you see him next in the South Stand.

It'll take your mind off the drubbing I'm hoping Dewsbury will receive on Boxing Day.

I do hope they don't make the top 4

What you should be hoping for is for the Seagulls AND London do get into the middle eights (along with Leeds, Wigan, St Helens and Cas) and get promoted into SL. Imagine the atmosphere at Owl Lane & MP when their replacements came!

The whinos will be up for that - they'll be looking forward to that massive dogs away support you keep on banging on about swelling their crowd.  ;)

"we're leeds rhinos, we're leeds rhinos bang bang bang  leeds rhinos, we're leeds .... yawn yawn"  :shout:

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Well, I don't recall ever "banging on" about a massive dogs away support.

(But it's bigger than yours.)

And bigger than Sheffield & London combined.

BSJ would love Leeds' orchestra blasting away just behind his left ear in the South Stand.

As would you lot in the posh seats opposite.

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

BSJ would love Leeds' orchestra blasting away just behind his left ear in the South Stand.

:biggrin:  :biggrin:

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

On a serious note

After sone of batley's crowds last season

How anybody can say they've more support is astounding home or away lol

Would be an interesting exercise to actually measure each teams support

Suggestions

We have more season ticket holders..

Sure master Thomas Coates could give us accurate figures..or even BSJ & crown flatter

No need to worry about me old lad. We don't allow drums etc into our place.

Back on topic Sheffield's ground won't be any worse than Swinton's or Oldham's will it? (And I bet Roger won't go to theirs either.)

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

No need to worry about me old lad. We don't allow drums etc into our place.

Back on topic Sheffield's ground won't be any worse than Swinton's or Oldham's will it? (And I bet Roger won't go to theirs either.)

Hang on! Are you the much maligned poster Reg Gasnier? l always thought you were far too sympathetic to that young full-back JG!

You could be right BSJ I might not go to them although Swinton's I possibly could as it would be on my way to my brothers in Salford near the Quays.

Oldham no because as of yet it's not decided where they are playing yet, I have a lot of sympathy for Oldham and I mean the players and supporters.

Cheers Roger.

Archived