sammut

wonky

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A fantastic coup for our club . A man still at his peak who could be easily playing at the highest levels . And he's been enticed here ! Hopefully he leads us upwards and is a catalyst like Byrne and McKenzie were . He'd be the most influential signing since those guys 22 years back . It's all about quality - that one or two players who make the difference . We have one from the top draw in this league

Great news!!!

Certainly puts all of the Mighty Haven signings to shame!!!

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

One man team? Take him out and you crumble. Not sniping its schoolboy stuff marra

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Well worth the wait and all the gameplay.  Great signing for us and for 2 years as well. 

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

One man team? Take him out and you crumble. Not sniping its schoolboy stuff marra

Could be worse, we could be a no man team.

Marvellous news, he has to be one of the top 10 players in the league, and its a long time since we signs someone of that level.

Great news. Its another step along the upwards development path for Town. A bigger step this time. The club needs supporting by the whole town after this announcement. There has to be more through the gate, to maintain that momentum.

Yes, he's very important to the team, but some comments will just be out of jealousy

Him v rangi at leigh will be interesting

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Him v rangi at leigh will be interesting

rangi might do a nice flick pass 3 times a season, but i would expect jarrod to control games more. And as far as us being a 1 man team, thats garbage, our pack generally dominate most teams but weve always lacked someone to play off them.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Will we be getting the outside back as well?    We need everyone getting down to DP and buying the merchandise and season tickets to bring in the extra cash needed to make this happen.  

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

Archived