11 Feb: SL: Salford Red Devils v St Helens KO 8pm

Who will win?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Draw
    • St Helens

Discuss the Thursday night Super League game: Salford Red Devils v St Helens, here.

League Express is on sale every Monday, in shops (UK only), on print subscription (worldwide) and online for desktop, tablet and smartphone
Follow us on Twitter/X @leagueexpress and TikTok @leagueexpress
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/rugbyleagueexpress

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a sneaking feeling Salford will be well and truly up for this, and be inspired enough for the victory. Early season, with half an eye on the Roosters, and no Roby...

No Burns or Peyroux as well as Roby missing. Looks like Morgan Knowles will get his SL debut and possibly Calvin Wellington as well.

Think this will be close but Saints should just about have enough. Don't think Salford have had quite enough time together as a team yet to play to their full potential. I reckon they will start to come good around easter.

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

Salford by 43 please, for obvious reasons.

(Realistically, Saints by about 14.)

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Salford by 43 please, for obvious reasons.

(Realistically, Saints by about 14.)

Salford by 45 please.  :tongue:

Let's be honest, Saints are going to win. I just hope we are competitive.

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Unless my memory is playing up then we've absolutely hammered Salford in this fixture for the last two years, with them putting in an appalling defensive display last year. I don't doubt they'll be much, much better this year and won't be handing us the points on a platter again. I'm hopeful we'll win as we seem to like this ground but suspect we'll have to work hard and grind it out.

saints need to start theo fages in the halves with walsh if they do then its saints by 20

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

Okay, that's a blistering start by, of all clubs, Salford. There is something weird about this, isn't there? 18 nil after just 13 minutes.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Gives you an idea of the quality of Hull FC.

Ahem.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Archived