Referee on Sunday

Therein73

Is our old friend Mr Hewer.......... For my money, one of the better referees in the Championship

( just levelling up the smarm on the Workington board)

But, we must know enough about Mr Hewer by now to be able to factor this in to our game plan.... Daft

penalties like last Sunday would probably cost us the game this week IF our performance doesn't improve

drastically......

He let the game flow v leigh but that allowed a 7m defensive line. Flop and headshot galore and plenty of ruck strips.

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

To be fair his last Dews game ( v Bulldogs) was without scandal, he was virtually invisible although that may have been down to his diminutive stature.

Is our old friend Mr Hewer.......... For my money, one of the better referees in the Championship

( just levelling up the smarm on the Workington board)

But, we must know enough about Mr Hewer by now to be able to factor this in to our game plan.... Daft

penalties like last Sunday would probably cost us the game this week IF our performance doesn't improve

drastically......

I agree with this we simply can't afford to give him as sniff as to penalising us. After the Widnes fiasco a few years back he seems much improved but (IMO) he'll still give those close 50/50's against us. 

Can't make the game this weekend  :( so wish the lads the very best of luck

The future's bright, the future's RED AMBER & BLACK!

http://www.jmgaskets-seals.co.uk/ image.png.96e4130d8b139666bf34e8fcdead30d9.png

Remember last season in our second game away at Hunslet we had Hewer and we lost. Who have we got 2nd game this season. A little bit of deja-vous if you ask me. We will have to be on top of our game and don't give him any reason to give penalties against us because he will!!

Remember last season in our second game away at Hunslet we had Hewer and we lost. Who have we got 2nd game this season. A little bit of deja-vous if you ask me. We will have to be on top of our game and don't give him any reason to give penalties against us because he will!!

Thats the key thing with Hewer, and the one thing we are consistently good at is giving away daft penalties!!!!  

If we can bring some discipline to the game we will win it ... if we don't we will be penalised to defeat!!

Archived