Scoring for the final, each question will be scored from the exact answer so for example if you answer a question with 10 and the answer is 15 you score -5 points, 10 points for a correct answer, simples.
1 The number of the player kicking off?
2 The number of seconds before the first kick from hand?
In what minute will be the first:
3 Free play?
7 Goal line Drop-out?
10 Video Ref Decision?
11 The number of points in the first half?
12 The number of points in the second half?
13 The total number of points scored?
14 The winning margin?
Somehow I don’t think we will need a tiebreak for this but just in case, what number will the official attendance end in?
Good luck, you will need it.
Please pm me your answers and I will post them when both of you have sent them to me.
For this round you have a choice for each question whether you want the correct answer to be worth 1, 3 or 5 points. The downside is an incorrect answer is penalised at the same rate. You can choose a different level for each question or state that all questions will have the same tariff. Please make sure you clearly state your intentions or anything could happen.
1. Which team will kick off?
2. Which team will commit the first penalty offence?
3. How many passes will there be in the first two sets?
4. Will there be a try inside the final eight minutes: Yes/No
5. Where on the field will the first try be scored: Left of the posts/Right of the posts/Under the posts
6. Which team will score the first try?
7. Will the home side be leading at half time: Yes/No
8. Will the away side be leading at full time: Yes/No
9. Will any player score more then two tries during the game: Yes/No
11. Which half will have the most tries scored: First/Second