RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer: For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get: The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.
Scoring for the final, each question will be scored from the exact answer so for example if you answer a question with 10 and the answer is 15 you score -5 points, 10 points for a correct answer, simples.
1 The number of the player kicking off?
2 The number of seconds before the first kick from hand?
In what minute will be the first:
3 Free play?
7 Goal line Drop-out?
10 Video Ref Decision?
11 The number of points in the first half?
12 The number of points in the second half?
13 The total number of points scored?
14 The winning margin?
Somehow I don’t think we will need a tiebreak for this but just in case, what number will the official attendance end in?
Good luck, you will need it.
Please pm me your answers and I will post them when both of you have sent them to me.
For this round you have a choice for each question whether you want the correct answer to be worth 1, 3 or 5 points. The downside is an incorrect answer is penalised at the same rate. You can choose a different level for each question or state that all questions will have the same tariff. Please make sure you clearly state your intentions or anything could happen.
1. Which team will kick off?
2. Which team will commit the first penalty offence?
3. How many passes will there be in the first two sets?
4. Will there be a try inside the final eight minutes: Yes/No
5. Where on the field will the first try be scored: Left of the posts/Right of the posts/Under the posts
6. Which team will score the first try?
7. Will the home side be leading at half time: Yes/No
8. Will the away side be leading at full time: Yes/No
9. Will any player score more then two tries during the game: Yes/No
11. Which half will have the most tries scored: First/Second