Most Biased Fans In Rl

Martin E

thankyou,

my efforts were not in vain.

Now be off, back to your orderly riots, expensive ale, graphs and ladies that are far too tall for you

good day sir :angry:

:unsure:

Blimey, I had no idea I was so closely watched.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All fans are biased to their own team, the question is a stupid one to ask.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Leeds fans?

I really doubt it. There's very rarely Leeds threads.

Saints and Wigan fans are very one-eyed. Ed I (very quiet since CarpetGate) Homeboy and bitofabender are very defensive.

Saint Toppy and his b/f The Boy Saint are the sigularly most Pro-Saints/anti-everyone else posters in here anyway.

Your so desperate for a bite NE.

Let me ask you this one question.....HAVE YOU EVER KISSED A GIRL?

Dont answer it.... we already know.

........its like shooting fish in a barrel.

Saints and Wigan fans are very one-eyed. Ed I (very quiet since CarpetGate) Homeboy and bitofabender are very defensive.

Could be that I haven't been in this country.

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Daft thread - might as well have said which club's fans do you hate the most!!!

Its all subjective, everyone is naturally biased towards their own club and against teams they see as rivals or dislike for any other reason (i.e, currently the most successful, historically the most successful, teams than bend the rules, etc).

I'll agree though that Wigan fans probably are the most arrogant because the majority of us stick to bias against one club rather than engaging in meaningless banter with traditionally less successful and therefore less significant clubs. :lol::P:D

Edited by giwildgo

Warriors_Logo_Band_396.jpg

oderint dum metuant

• 2 years later...
So nearly 3 years on.

Has anyones opinion changed???

I'll stick with its a stupid question if I may.

So nearly 3 years on.

Has anyones opinion changed???

yes, it's now Warrington AND Wakefield

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

I'm surprised you think Warrington. :O

Wendy is sometimes bias ( :lol: )

I would say i'm fair.

OK so that's 1

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Cas fans are the most paranoid in the game..remember the last game of 2006? the camera panned round the terraces showing a person with a board saying "Wakey cheating s***" !!!

How thick are they? :blink:

This from a member of the same forum that gave us gems like 'Wakefield for European Capital of Culture' coz Liverpool had it innit, and for paranoia, wanting to go 'above Box and have him removed' because he dares speaketh of a shared stadium?

Cummins Out.

yes, it's now Warrington AND Wakefield

I concur

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

I may be being thick, but I don't understand the question. Is it who are the most one eyed in terms of supporting their team and dissing others? That's a mind bender. I woudl hazard a guess that hardly anyone on here falls into that category as pretty much everyone loves the game. Surely you'd only find them on their club's notice boards.

If it's a bit of fun, then Fev fans are frightening in the intensity of devotion combined with a great sense of grievance.

PSG fans

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

I'll stick with Padge's original answer to the question a couple of years back.

Me too if I'm honest but nothing wrong with the opportuity to have a sly dig!!! :)

Look at Micks post for example - truly wolrd class!

All fans are biased to their own team, the question is a stupid one to ask.

One of my favourite ever exchanges between fans was when Wakey were playing at Odsal a few years back and this old guy was sitting in the stand and was screaming blue murder for every Bradford forward pass/knock-on - which he is entitled to do of course (but I think there was a bit of an element of winding up the opposition fans as well!). Whenever the Bulls fans did the same of course the outrage on his face was clear for all to see - I honestly think the guy thought that Wakey had never infringed on a single law of the game in the past 50 years.

A few people were winding him up and he was giving a bit back. Eventually Wakey were pulled up for a genuine forward pass - after the traditional cry of "FORRRRWARD" from the Bulls faithful. The old guy got up out of his seat and just shouted "You're all Biased!" and left. :lol:

Couldn't make it up! :D

Edited by Amber Avenger

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

Me too if I'm honest but nothing wrong with the opportuity to have a sly dig!!! :)

Look at Micks post for example - truly wolrd class!

:D Indeed.

It seems that many people take bias as meaning 'disagrees with what I say'.