Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Red Willow

The Photography Thread

3,031 posts in this topic

Cheers. Have you managed to sort out your posting issues yet Chris?

Nah

Think I'm up for it now though

Im printing stuff A3 at the minute, very satisfying.

125_zpsf5682081.jpg

after all the mucky weather i thought this would be a nice change.

Something about that photo reminded me of this one I took on a cheapo camera back in 1999 in the Maldives.  Just sitting on a perfect beach at sunset.  A very poor quality photo but it inspires a memory that relaxes me very quickly.

1999Maldives.jpg

First bit of sun I've seen in what feels like an age today, the joys of sitting in an office all day, with very little natural light.

11893930675_a1def80cc6_c.jpg
Grassington by 77gazza, on Flickr

First bit of sun I've seen in what feels like an age today, the joys of sitting in an office all day, with very little natural light.

11893930675_a1def80cc6_c.jpg
Grassington by 77gazza, on Flickr

Love the photo and Grassington.

Edited by Saint Billinge

Thought I'd clear the cobwebs out this morning and go for a short constitutional before heading over for the Fev v Wakey game. The range of weather in the Calder Valley never ceases to amaze me.

11915248426_8875de06f1_c.jpg
Old Town by 77gazza, on Flickr

11914592833_c42833c3d8_c.jpg

Thought I'd clear the cobwebs out this morning and go for a short constitutional before heading over for the Fev v Wakey game. The range of weather in the Calder Valley never ceases to amaze me.

11915248426_8875de06f1_c.jpg

Tremendous

How about that lesson on posting pics Gaza?

I used to be able to do it

I use a Mac book fir photography

Chris

Tremendous

How about that lesson on posting pics Gaza?

I used to be able to do it

I use a Mac book fir photography

Chris

I'll give it a whirl - I did try to do pdf file including screen prints to demonstrate, but the file is big to attach the on here!

I use flickr as my host and a pc, but I can't imagine a mac will be that different. All you need to do is log into your account and select an image. At the bottom right then, you should see a selection of items. The third from the left of these is called "more ways to share". Select that, and you will have options to "share this via", "grab the link" and "grab the HTML/BBCode". You want the last of these. Once you've selected this drop down, you should see some code in a box, with the option to either have "embed", "HTML" or "BBCode", and again you want the last of these. Choose your desired image size (I use one of the medium ones generally), then copy the code that is in the box. Paste this code into your post on here in full, and it should be job done.

I'll give it a whirl - I did try to do pdf file including screen prints to demonstrate, but the file is big to attach the on here!

I use flickr as my host and a pc, but I can't imagine a mac will be that different. All you need to do is log into your account and select an image. At the bottom right then, you should see a selection of items. The third from the left of these is called "more ways to share". Select that, and you will have options to "share this via", "grab the link" and "grab the HTML/BBCode". You want the last of these. Once you've selected this drop down, you should see some code in a box, with the option to either have "embed", "HTML" or "BBCode", and again you want the last of these. Choose your desired image size (I use one of the medium ones generally), then copy the code that is in the box. Paste this code into your post on here in full, and it should be job done.

Mate

I'm really grateful for that

Wow .....  can't say why, but that is one great photo.

Misty morning on the Humber (inspired by JohnM's contribution to the Northern Lights thread).

SAM_0586_zpsa22040e5.jpg

Old Mill Creek, Dartmouth.

0W1C8431_zps673f83d4.jpg

The Ribble

0W1C9711s_zpsa9b9bf79.jpg

0W1C9707s_zps7efb5023.jpg