Red Willow

The Photography Thread

3,004 posts in this topic

fl2.jpg

fl1.jpg

beach.jpg

Edited by Gary Coyle

IMG_2598_zps1bec9eee.jpg

Mainly girly bikes, but at least one has a crossbar.

Oh, and I'm pleased with it but I'm under now illusion about the quality compared to those posted by Padge, GJ, Frank, Gazza, Gary Coyle and the loathsome Kenny Tigger et al.  I like the way that the spokes and the metal bike stands appear at odds with each other and out of focus, when they're generally in focus.

Edited by Larry the Leit

IMG_2598_zps1bec9eee.jpg

Oh, and I'm pleased with it but I'm under now illusion about the quality compared to those posted by Padge, GJ, Frank, Gazza, Gary Coyle and the loathsome Kenny Tigger et al.  I like the way that the spokes and the metal bike stands appear at odds with each other handout of focus, when they're generally in focus.

yes: I see what you're getting at.

Channel 9 should have won the latest photo competition, but Bernard Sutton said no.

IMG_2598_zps1bec9eee.jpg

Oh, and I'm pleased with it but I'm under now illusion about the quality compared to those posted by Padge, GJ, Frank, Gazza, Gary Coyle and the loathsome Kenny Tigger et al.  I like the way that the spokes and the metal bike stands appear at odds with each other and out of focus, when they're generally in focus.

Was this taken with the camera that the loathsome Kenny Tigger gave you.....for free.....before you went on tour.......with your band

Was this taken with the camera that the loathsome Kenny Tigger gave you.....for free.....before you went on tour.......with your band

No.

HTH.

IMG_2664_zpsa98a1d07.jpg

Mart.

I'm a sucker for a steel roof.

not many people can take a photograph whilst in the act of falling over: respect

not many people can take a photograph whilst in the act of falling over: respect

I have worse. Want to see?

I have worse. Want to see?

No.

HTH

No.

HTH

So you have no desire to see my recent work "Some ##### painting in the hope of attracting naive student girls".

I see, and I'm hurt.

Watching over you.

0W1C9076bw_zps252fe942.jpg

One from my Sunday afternoon stroll.

15694228345_be52bb2da1_c.jpgLast of the autumn colours? by 77gazza, on Flickr

I've entered the Hebden Bridge Times photography competition with this image, so any support would be appreciated. It should only take a few seconds to send an email to register your vote, and you have until 5pm on 21st November. Details on how to cast a vote are below. Cheers!

VOTE BY EMAIL

Email your vote before November 21, 2014, at 5pm to lauren.waferkiddle@jpress.co.uk.

Use ‘Photography Competition - vote’ in the subject line.

Start your email with "Gareth Hughes"

Follow this with your name.

VOTE BY POST

Fill in the below voting form and post it to: Lauren Wafer-Kiddle, Hebden Bridge Times/Todmorden News photography competition, Courier Buildings, King Cross Street, Halifax, HX1 2SF.

The deadline for receipt of entries is November 21, 2014, at 5pm.

You can vote as many times as you like, but you must use an official vote coupon from the paper.

Photocopied or defaced coupons will not be accepted

I've entered the Hebden Bridge Times photography competition with this image, so any support would be appreciated. It should only take a few seconds to send an email to register your vote, and you have until 5pm on 21st November. Details on how to cast a vote are below. Cheers!

VOTE BY EMAIL

Email your vote before November 21, 2014, at 5pm to lauren.waferkiddle@jpress.co.uk.

Use ‘Photography Competition - vote’ in the subject line.

Start your email with "Gareth Hughes"

Follow this with your name.

VOTE BY POST

Fill in the below voting form and post it to: Lauren Wafer-Kiddle, Hebden Bridge Times/Todmorden News photography competition, Courier Buildings, King Cross Street, Halifax, HX1 2SF.

The deadline for receipt of entries is November 21, 2014, at 5pm.

You can vote as many times as you like, but you must use an official vote coupon from the paper.

Photocopied or defaced coupons will not be accepted

will do mate. I love your stuff

will do mate. I love your stuff

Election rigging, unless you've seen all the other entries and judge our friend's snap to be the best.

Election rigging, unless you've seen all the other entries and judge our friend's snap to be the best.

This isn't the government