Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
James Vukmirovic

Uninteresting Trivial Facts

7,396 posts in this topic

This week has been a Big Lebowski one so far, so I'm hoping for a similar chilled ending - The Dude abides

Just bought tickets to see The Who in Liverpool in June. Today holds no fears for me, nothing will be able to spoil the good mood I'm now in. :)

At home tonight 3 of us are having to shift a 6 foot solid reinforced concrete lintel from the top of a door frame. It's very heavy and the latest plan is to push it off onto a big pile of padding like airbeds and old mattresses. I've already said they'll be trouble if I miss the rugby cos someone's in hospital.

At home tonight 3 of us are having to shift a 6 foot solid reinforced concrete lintel from the top of a door frame. It's very heavy and the latest plan is to push it off onto a big pile of padding like airbeds and old mattresses. I've already said they'll be trouble if I miss the rugby cos someone's in hospital.

It was ok. You can all stop worrying now.

Got promoted today :D

2 pages of UTF's - and I'm back down - by personal choice - and looking forward to being ME again :D

Car in the garage over the weekend. Best part of £1300 to get it through the MOT.

2 pages of UTF's - and I'm back down - by personal choice - and looking forward to being ME again :D

Good call, enjoy what you do or there's no point in doing it.

exactamundo :)

Aye

Not always though, sometimes needs must. But that's not the point of Maggie's post! :)

I'd forgotten how amazing Aerobics Oz Style is. :wub:

Some things are better left unsaid.

Some things are better left unsaid.

Perhaps, but that doesn't stop you half the time. ;)

Applying a male’s underarm sweat to a female’s lips can help women relax, boost their mood and help regulate their menstrual cycle.

Applying a male’s underarm sweat to a female’s lips can help women relax, boost their mood and help regulate their menstrual cycle.

I've been telling the ladies it's sweat from around the groin. Although they didn't twig they could use a wipe to apply it. Edited by hindle xiii

I've been telling the ladies it's sweat from around the groin. Although they didn't twig they could use a wipe to apply it.

Beat me to it hindy.

Why did I go for a pint earlier? Typical to get in now and spend ages editing this to not look passed.

Why did I go for a pint earlier? Typical to get in now and spend ages editing this to not look passed.

:D very good

:D very good

Blimey, not sure how I managed that (or why). It looks pretty comprehensible given the gibbering heap I was when I got in. Doghouse for me today.

Blimey, not sure how I managed that (or why). It looks pretty comprehensible given the gibbering heap I was when I got in. Doghouse for me today.

Still, did you wake everyone up vomiting like my lil bro did at about 2.30am?

Still, did you wake everyone up vomiting like my lil bro did at about 2.30am?

Not done that for many years. :)

Its incredible how you get home really, must be some homing pigeon genes or something. I genuinely popped out for a pint at 7 O'Clock...never again until tonight at least.

I'm always amazed by these drunken tales, but not always in a good way. I've had my moments, where I'm a bit wobbly and been sick, but I still remember what happened to this day and still in control, the same as any other day. Alcohol doesn't seem to have any affect on my memory at all and I always know what's going on at the time, even if I am a bit swayey!