Followers 0
James Vukmirovic

Uninteresting Trivial Facts

7,396 posts in this topic

We have run out of tea in the office kitchen

That would cause a riot in our office.

That would cause a riot in our office.

Not far off in ours to be honest

On the theme of work place beverage consumption what are your views on using other people's mugs. Missed out on my morning coffee the other day because some scrote from Engineering was supping out of my scooby do mug.

Missed out on my morning coffee the other day because some scrote from Engineering was supping out of my scooby do mug.

He'd have got away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling kids.

On the theme of work place beverage consumption what are your views on using other people's mugs. Missed out on my morning coffee the other day because some scrote from Engineering was supping out of my scooby do mug.

I'm not an advocate for the Death Penalty but this behaviour justifies it.

I'm the proud owner and user of a Rugby League World mug (thanks again webby)and it is sacrosanct, in fact we all have our own mugs and would defend them to the death.

As this is turning into the 'What's my Mug' thread, I have a few from Whittard. Big, chunky and brightly-coloured - I like 'em.

Currently drinking tea from one similar to this.

I shouted at the radio when the American (maybe Canadian) dj on smooth radio referred to 2007 as "twenty oh seven". Dick.

Eldest son and his mate had some of their music played on Radio Leeds on Saturday night.

More mug news, I have one of the aluminium travel mugs, because it hold more than most other mugs, I have "Dymo"ed my name on the side of it, so no-one would touch it if I left it on the side of the kitchen, unlikely as I normally keep it in my work rucksack, with my teabags & Sugar (I work for the NHS, they don't supply tea & Coffee & sugar for staff anymore)

I shouted at the radio when the American (maybe Canadian) dj on smooth radio referred to 2007 as "twenty oh seven". Dick.

Not something I do but if you consider the numbering convention for years prior to 2000 was to use two 2-digit numbers then what is the problem?

Not something I do but if you consider the numbering convention for years prior to 2000 was to use two 2-digit numbers then what is the problem?

Buried deep in the AOB pages is a "things that annoy you for no particular reason" thread. This is it.

Pah, quit living in the past maaaan! No-one said "nineteen hundred and ninety nine" because it was daft. "twenty ten" is when we were allowed to use this terminology on occasion, 2000-2009 no, speak proper like us do. Bah humbug.

My latest chin wig is coming along nicely.  Going for one of those long goatee numbers and nearly at the putting it into bunches / plaits stage.

Wife deeply unimpressed although a little amused.

My 17,002nd post.

(And yes, I was supposed to do this 2 posts ago.)

It's about time I started taking an interest this place again, gird your loins folks.

It's about time I started taking an interest this place again, gird your loins folks.

You need to do the hard yards with the rest of the miserable Saints fans... now drop and give me 20 posts!

I never said she stole my money.

Say that sentence by putting emphasis on a different word every time.  One sentence, 7 meanings.

Eldest son and his mate had some of their music played on Radio Leeds on Saturday night.

Also played on Radio York last night.

i missed out on a pair of brothel creepers today on ebay but the seller has messaged me to say she is re-listing them and do i want them?