Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
James Vukmirovic

Uninteresting Trivial Facts

7,371 posts in this topic

Wash your mouth out.

:bb:

There's only one definitive version of Love Hurts ... Gram Parsons and Emmylou Harris.

Turn it in, the only version worth bothering about is by Nazareth.

Not bad, but a bit like Nazareth, not quite top drawer. Emmylou and Gram turned it into a duet, which took the song to another plane

I always thought that the best British version, if they had a bash, would be turned out by Frankie Miller and Bonnie Tyler. It would be able to be both good and different from Emmylou and Gram.

I watched Countdown yesterday and managed to come up with the word wotsits.

Turns out it's not in the dictionary.

This evening I am going to watch the dramatisation of work of fiction.

My son will play Joseph.

GI Joe?

This evening I am going to watch the dramatisation of work of fiction.

My son will play Joseph.

Will he be taking the production on tour?

Just got back. I thought that some of the acting was child-like, singing hit and miss, and the plot was very thin. Decent selection of emotional mothers though.

Three stars.

Just got back. I thought that some of the acting was child-like, singing hit and miss, and the plot was very thin. Decent selection of emotional mothers though.

Three stars.

So you won't be hiring anyone for your band?

Who brought the myrrh?

An anagram of Larry the Leit is Tyler The Liar.

Maybe that's the name of his band.

On Friday I learned from an 83 year old former farm worker that what is now my house was regularly used in the 50s and 60s as a place in which to force rhubarb.

On Friday I learned from an 83 year old former farm worker that what is now my house was regularly used in the 50s and 60s as a place in which to force rhubarb.

Be very careful.

That is sooooo spooky. There used to be a poster on here that came from the rhubarb triangle. Imagine if you had moved into his old house. You wouldn't want him haunting you, he was a nasty piece of work.

Was in the Morrisons near me this morning and there was a crew from BBC breakfast doing some report or other. That lass (NE/Geordie) with the blonde hair Steph something was there.

I've bought diesel there loads of times, and a settee from the DFS next door, but never been in that Morrisons store. The carpark is huge and always looks so full that I've always assumed that there will be huge queues at the checkouts.

I love it when some moron at work decides to do something stupid 2 days before Christmas and I am left to clear up the mess  :angry:

I love it when some moron at work decides to do something stupid 2 days before Christmas and I am left to clear up the mess  :angry:

its obviously a popular thing to do...

still

there's no snow at the ski resort my boss is at B)

I've bought diesel there loads of times, and a settee from the DFS next door, but never been in that Morrisons store. The carpark is huge and always looks so full that I've always assumed that there will be huge queues at the checkouts.

Always plenty of staff on so you are usually in and out. But enough of my sexual technique

Why is that nice young lady, Taylor Swift, singing on the radio about Starbucks lovers?

Back to work after two weeks off, for a few hours at least and then back proper 5th Jan.

Oh, and my laptop at home is well and truly fudged hence my absence.