Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
James Vukmirovic

Uninteresting Trivial Facts

7,249 posts in this topic

I am 40 years young today  :drinks:

I am 40 years young today  :drinks:

Think of it as your second 20th birthday. The first one just being a practice run.

I bought new pillows yesterday, as my old ones had gradually got thinner and lumpier over the years. Best night's sleep in ages! :) 

The plastic fork with which I eat my lunchtime salad is nearly due for replacement

I just drove down the M1 to Sheffield. Which idiot made all the 50mph bits? Don't they know I was in a hurry? Selfish tw@s

The plastic fork with which I eat my lunchtime salad is nearly due for replacement

100 points - extremely trivial and thoroughly uninteresting. I doubt that anyone will top that.

Edited by Farmduck

100 points - extremely trivial and thoroughly uninteresting. I doubt that anyone will top that.

Read the rest of the thread, you'll be very uninterested.

Chips it is then.

My breakfast 20 minutes ago was 3/4 of a large tub of tomato and basil pasta salad, a full tub of houmous, a custard doughnut and a coffee.

:bb:

I received an offer today for a subscription to Commando magazine.  That brought back some memories of childhood reading them, my granddad bought them for me each fortnight(?).  I'm just surprised that they still exist in print format.

I received an offer today for a subscription to Commando magazine.  That brought back some memories of childhood reading them, my granddad bought them for me each fortnight(?).  I'm just surprised that they still exist in print format.

Were those the small-format war comics? I remember them, although I was never a regular comic buyer.

My dog's name is "dog"

post-43517-0-36880700-1430399377_thumb.jpg

I have 4 Commando magazines which live in the same box that I keep my old Walkmans and choice tapes..

Edited by C H Calthrop

Yesterday I received delivery of 8  vintage quality screwdrivers. 

Just farted.

I'm not surprised after that breakfast !

Is it appropriate to go "woo and hoo" 'cos BD92 has popped back in to say hello?

Royal Baby News. The hospital where the nipper was born is in Paddington (IIRC). We stayed literally yards away when England played NZ in *that* RLWC semi.

In the film Carry On Abroad Kenneth Williams delivers a line about the party needing brightening up while moving directly in front of a collection of balloons in the form of a flaccid member and acknowledging it with a wry glance.

Bank holiday Monday spent with an epic marathon of the three Hobbit movies. :)  A day well spent!

Remember the little girl that was rescued in Aliens? She's 39 today. Yay for feeling even older

Remember the little girl that was rescued in Aliens? She's 39 today. Yay for feeling even older

Those sort of little reminders seem to be popping up more and more often. :(

My wife just pointed out that I have two massive eyebrow hairs sticking out.  Another sign of advancing age when hairs in certain places decide that they're no longer happy with their previous life-long length.