Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
James Vukmirovic

Uninteresting Trivial Facts

7,552 posts in this topic

I think it's to do with my hair, but I've got plenty of it.

For years, I've asked the barber for "Number 3 on the sides and back; thinned and short on top"

For many years, I have occasionally worn woolly hats with a company logo. For some reason, over a period of an hour or two, the hat works its way round so that the logo is at the side of my head rather than at the front.

Can you be sure the hat isn't staying still and you are slowly turning. Have you had your legs checked as one may be slightly longer than the other which would account for this issue?

Can you be sure the hat isn't staying still and you are slowly turning. Have you had your legs checked as one may be slightly longer than the other which would account for this issue?

Edited out

Edited by Wolford6

I've been doing a lot of research about Aboriginal deaths in custody and learned one surprising fact:

The overall death rate in Australian prisons is lower than the national average.

Yes, you are safer in prison than sitting in your lounge watching TV.

I've been doing a lot of research about Aboriginal deaths in custody and learned one surprising fact:

The overall death rate in Australian prisons is lower than the national average.

Hardly surprising given the number of things trying to kill you in Australia. Being locked safely away in a cell has got to be a positive (assuming the bugs, beasts, snakes and other killers cannot find a way in...)

That must be really awful TV.

Aldi Fruit and Fibre contains an inordinate amount of Raisins.

Hardly surprising given the number of things trying to kill you in Australia. Being locked safely away in a cell has got to be a positive (assuming the bugs, beasts, snakes and other killers cannot find a way in...)

It the same not also true of a clinical trial with experimental drugs?

There is a new JAVA update available.

This is the first update to the system in over 16 hours.

It the same not also true of a clinical trial with experimental drugs?

Absolutely, the survival rate in clinical trials far exceeds that seen amongst the general populous in Australia.

I once went to Coventry

I saw my first 16 plate car today. A Mini Countryman

Thats cool, 16 plates only came out today

I heard the term omnishambles first in The Thick of It a few years ago.  I always thought it a bit pretentious and unusable in real life but, well, today I've spent the entire day fixing an omnishambles of a team.  That's the polite way to put it.  The less polite ways would be censored on this board.

I heard the term omnishambles first in The Thick of It a few years ago. I always thought it a bit pretentious and unusable in real life but, well, today I've spent the entire day fixing an omnishambles of a team. That's the polite way to put it. The less polite ways would be censored on this board.

Does it begin with cluster?

Does it begin with cluster?

Yes.  But then the second part usually requires some competence unless you're sticking it in the wrong hole by accident.

Yes. But then the second part usually requires some competence unless you're sticking it in the wrong hole by accident.

"By accident"

Yeah right

I think I've received the largest in size presentation in my life so far just now.  1.4GB in size because they embedded the videos...

Did anyone else notice that coverage of the war in Iraq disappeared from all Western media about 6 weeks ago? ISIS still holds Mosul, half of Fallujah and the main roads from Iraq into north- and central-western Syria.

I think I've received the largest in size presentation in my life so far just now.  1.4GB in size because they embedded the videos...

Project management at it's finest. 

Now ready to be distributed to 50 people by email as an attachment.....

Project management at it's finest. 

Now ready to be distributed to 50 people by email as an attachment.....

It was a RFU presentation on nuances.  Just nuances.  There was nothing subtle about it.

It was a RFU presentation on nuances.  Just nuances.  There was nothing subtle about it.

I hope the video was filled with scrums and none of that try scoring nonsense?

I hope the video was filled with scrums and none of that try scoring nonsense?

Oh it was all scrums.  A whole day's presentation worth of scrums.  Setting consistent standards for the refereeing of scrums.  Again.