Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
James Vukmirovic

Uninteresting Trivial Facts

7,552 posts in this topic

Not the military - I think you may actually be channelling Donald Trump.

You think you have a fancy new business consultancy technique? I have the best business consultancy, believe me the best, the best.  My techniques, yeah I went to great schools, and all that stuff, but my techniques, boy my techniques, I taught myself.  I know words, the best words.  If I come to you as a consultant, they would say i'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world, its true!  We will do very, very well, very, very well.

I would fix that broken business, so so broken, and make it great again.  So to sum up how i would fix it, make it great, I would do various things, very quickly, make it the best, the best.

You can't slip anything past the NSW Police these days:

"Homicide detectives said they believed the senior Rebels bikie was killed because he had been shot a number of times in the head."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-06/police-release-cctv-photos-over-rebels-bikie-mark-easter's-death/7304438

George Mason University in Virginia was about to change it's name to Antonin Scalia School of Law, until someone pointed out it's acronym would be ASSoL

​BBC​

George Mason University in Virginia was about to change it's name to Antonin Scalia School of Law, until someone pointed out it's acronym would be ASSoL

​BBC​

Takes me back to a previous employment when a Skipton based economic development initiative I was helping were about to call themselves the Craven Regeneration and Action Partnership.

Takes me back to a previous employment when a Skipton based economic development initiative I was helping were about to call themselves the Craven Regeneration and Action Partnership.

When I lived in Sydney in the early eighties there was a local Gas Analysis company that made it into the local paper when they rebranded as Analgas

A list of people currently barred from the Half Moon, Herne Hill.

Cf2Pah2W4AALo38.jpg

Cf2Pah2W4AALo38.jpg

Classy joint. Which one is you? :P

Cf2Pah2W4AALo38.jpg

I think I saw Tom Robinson play the Herne Hill Half Moon in 1979

And Dr Feelgood

And the Piranhas

A duplicate post, and not a fact but a poser:

Manchester City are through to the semis of a European Club championship.  That means Manchester are the second city in England to have sent two clubs that far with London being the first.

England is the second nation in Europe to have had two towns manage this.  What is the other?

I've left the baseball on in the background while I do some studying and I'll never criticise inane commentary on cricket ever again.  The commentator has gone into strange facts about Socrates because one of the player has that name.  I think the commentator is overdoing the whisky, it's utter tripe coming out most of the time.

I've left the baseball on in the background while I do some studying and I'll never criticise inane commentary on cricket ever again.  The commentator has gone into strange facts about Socrates because one of the player has that name.  I think the commentator is overdoing the whisky, it's utter tripe coming out most of the time.

I'm now utterly convinced he's calling the sides the d-bags against the doggers.  That's one hell of a slurred voice.  Almost Terry Wogan at end of Eurovision slurred...

Wonder if they would like Stuart Barnes to add to the mix. He knows nothing about baseball, but he also knows nothing about rugby and that's never stopped him talking about games.

A duplicate post, and not a fact but a poser:

Manchester City are through to the semis of a European Club championship.  That means Manchester are the second city in England to have sent two clubs that far with London being the first.

England is the second nation in Europe to have had two towns manage this.  What is the other?

Guessing, Spain and Italy. I think there were 2 Milan and 2 Madrid teams but not sure about the second cities.

We live in the part of the country that generates AV, AW, AX and AY prefix car registrations.  My mate got a pic of a car with AX15 EVL last year and was quite proud of it.  He's now got the set:  AX15 EVL, AX15 GER, AX15 ITL and AX15 JPN

Many of the people in the office work on a product unofficially called AXI 5. I can see 3 cars out of the window right now that have AX 15 on the plate.

One of our cats died today.  20 years old.  Died of old age in his sleep on his favourite cushion.

Guessing, Spain and Italy. I think there were 2 Milan and 2 Madrid teams but not sure about the second cities.

I forgot I posted this here too.

The two nations to have had two cities with two European Cup/Champions League semi-finalists are England and Scotland (Glasgow and Dundee - United in 1984 and Dundee FC is the early 60's).

Edited tanks to tonyXIII, well spotted, Sir!

Edited by Bob8

I forgot I posted this here too.

The two nations to have had two cities with two European Cup/Champions League semi-finalists are England and Scotland (Glasgow and Dundee - United in 1984 and Dundee FC is the early 60's).

Corrected for you.

Though I do really, really hope City make it past Real. (I can't find a "pray" emoticon)

What about Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid?

What about Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid?

Thats 1 city, you need a second in the country with 2 teams.

Of the people on this forum who were on this messageboard back when it was good (1999), a majority have had a drink in The Black Swan in Copenhagen.

Nerd alert: On an episode of Big Bang tonight Sheldon had drawn a Hydrogen atom. I can't believe I noticed that he had included a neutron.

Nerd alert: On an episode of Big Bang tonight Sheldon had drawn a Hydrogen atom. I can't believe I noticed that he had included a neutron.

They have a leading physicist check the show's content for scientific accuracy.