Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
James Vukmirovic

Uninteresting Trivial Facts

7,388 posts in this topic

A fox just tried to steal my garden broom.

Was it Basil Brush?

Or would he have had two of them?

Broom Broom.

Pass me my coat someone

Was it Basil Brush?

Or would he have had two of them?

Broom Broom.

Pass me my coat someone

He did have a rather ratty tail, not at all fluffy.  He's not getting any fox booty with a ratty showing like that, maybe he intended to use it to make himself look better.

Ok, haven't done the research but perhaps a generalisation of the fact that some bees don't sting. But the popular misconception is about stinging humans. Human skin is too tough for the bee to remove the stinger.

The Welsh word "gwenynen" can be translated in English as either bee or wasp.

The Welsh word "gwenynen" can be translated in English as either bee or wasp.

Which is funnier a Bee or Wasp unknowingly taken into the mouth while drinking from a beverage container? IMO a Bee as it gives the impression of mistakenly being there whereas a Wasp comes across as a deliberate antagonist. Having said that to those on the receiving end it is some time before they join in with your hysterics.

It's not often I amaze myself but I stumbled across a song on YouTube I haven't heard for at least 10 years and completely forgot about, but I pretty much nailed the lyrics while listening to it again now.

It's not often I amaze myself but I stumbled across a song on YouTube I haven't heard for at least 10 years and completely forgot about, but I pretty much nailed the lyrics while listening to it again now.

Was it "Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka-dot Burkini" by the Topless Jihadi Fighters?

Silly but was proud of my fellow man today.  A lady lost her 5 year old in a car park (one of those industrial estate shopping places).  She ran shouting her boy's name in a panic.  Everyone to a man started spreading out in different directions, running into shops to alert those with walkie talkies, all areas covered, everyone looking and shouting his name.  Little boy was found thank goodness. 

I'm on a train into London sitting in a booked seat that I booked at midnight last night. Uninteresting, except if you're Jeremy Corbyn or his admin team.

I think the purpose of a little toe is as something that life can bash repeatedly for fun without causing too much long-term damage.  I ripped a meaty chunk of skin off of it earlier in the week trying to catch the cat with a mouse in his mouth, I slipped while running on the patio with bare feet.  I've just run over the same toe again with the kitchen door.

It also makes you wonder how much of a wuss you are complaining about bashing a toe...

A young royal child did today what no other child has ever done in human history in walking by herself for a few steps.

Yeah, did I get the job?

I want to like this more than once,proper tickled me that hindle

I'm going to risk a jar of Uncle Ben's sweet and sour sauce that expired in March...

... 2013!

Apparently there is a craze at the moment for flipping water bottles.

##### I was doing that in 6th Form 12 years ago. Pfft.

I saw a young lad yesterday, 16-18 ish, with his Pringle-looking sweater tied loosely around his neck and draped over his back looking ever so 1980s with his jeans and faux-scruffy shirt.  I wonder if his dad has a picture of him doing that when he was younger...

I now understand my elders' attitude to me following the latest trends when I was younger...

By the way I had forgotten all about it so it was nice to be reminded and have that nostalgia.

I saw a young lad yesterday, 16-18 ish, with his Pringle-looking sweater tied loosely around his neck and draped over his back looking ever so 1980s with his jeans and faux-scruffy shirt.  I wonder if his dad has a picture of him doing that when he was younger...

I now understand my elders' attitude to me following the latest trends when I was younger...

You were watching Made In Chelsea weren't you?!

I noticed this wasn't posted on the Becoming Northern thread!

By the way I had forgotten all about it so it was nice to be reminded and have that nostalgia.

You were watching Made In Chelsea weren't you?!

I noticed this wasn't posted on the Becoming Northern thread!

No, I was in the glamorous location of Haringey at the time.

I'm getting closer to optic fibre broadband at my place. It's in the street out the front and in the street out the back but not connectable for ?@?#?$?%?# reason. Anyhoo while browsing the topic today I found this gem:

The CCC have resoundingly called for the ACCC to reject NBN Co’s proposed variation to its SAU.

On 27 May 2016 NBN Co submitted a proposed variation to its SAU to the ACCC with the goal of formally incorporating FTTN, FTTB and HFC as technologies to which the SAU will apply.

Apparently they also want to include MTM as part of the package sold to RSPs as well.

I only found this while trying to work out what a CVC was. Turns out it's a conglomeration of AVCs. (Didn't I feel silly!) I wish they'd all STFU, fix my WWW, then GTFO my life so I never have to talk to any of them again.

I'm getting closer to optic fibre broadband at my place. It's in the street out the front and in the street out the back but not connectable for ?@?#?$?%?# reason. Anyhoo while browsing the topic today I found this gem:

The CCC have resoundingly called for the ACCC to reject NBN Co’s proposed variation to its SAU.

On 27 May 2016 NBN Co submitted a proposed variation to its SAU to the ACCC with the goal of formally incorporating FTTN, FTTB and HFC as technologies to which the SAU will apply.

Apparently they also want to include MTM as part of the package sold to RSPs as well.

I only found this while trying to work out what a CVC was. Turns out it's a conglomeration of AVCs. (Didn't I feel silly!) I wish they'd all STFU, fix my WWW, then GTFO my life so I never have to talk to any of them again.

In English please?

In English please?

That's what he said to them.

I have the Wasps vs Saracens union game on in the background while working and there has been a pre game announcement that Tom Cruse is unexpectedly starting at hooker. Admittedly it has more effect when it's verbal rather written.

I have the Wasps vs Saracens union game on in the background while working and there has been a pre game announcement that Tom Cruse is unexpectedly starting at hooker. Admittedly it has more effect when it's verbal rather written.

Pfft, Halifax used to have Michael Jackson in their line-up.