James Vukmirovic

Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Left-handedness is sinister.

NB that looks daft on its own, but was in response to Farmduck's post about left-handedness among twins, which is now on the previous page.

Edited by tonyXIII

the woman next door has a daughter called summer, her name is donna, I heard her husband shouting upstairs - "donna, summer, can one of you help me get the washing in" as it started raining the other day

Edited by graveyard johnny
  • Haha 2

On 8/19/2018 at 8:26 PM, tonyXIII said:

"voice enhancing sweets"? Really?

What's your phone number? I can do you some fantastic deals on your pension. I can arrange for you to retire on ten times your current salary. These deals are absolutely foolproof and your pension will be safeguarded.

Where do I sign up? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Where do I sign up? 

In fairness to graveyard johnny, who first mentioned "voice enhancing sweets", I used to enjoy the "voice tablets" we got from Morrisons in Scarborough. Callard & Bowsers? Proper, old-fashioned boiled sweets they were. (still are?)

16 minutes ago, tonyXIII said:

In fairness to graveyard johnny, who first mentioned "voice enhancing sweets", I used to enjoy the "voice tablets" we got from Morrisons in Scarborough. Callard & Bowsers? Proper, old-fashioned boiled sweets they were. (still are?)

Aye I remember ‘em 

Han Solo’s jacket from Empire Strikes Back up for auction with an estimate of .... a million quid !

2 hours ago, DavidM said:

Han Solo’s jacket from Empire Strikes Back up for auction with an estimate of .... a million quid !

How the currency has been devalued...

Tour of Britain just gone past top of the road . Shut roads off for hours ! 

2 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

I am quite "in the mood" this evening, if the wife is or not remains to be seen.

Put Glenn Miller on the gramophone , big hint .

There is a Football Club in Nigeria called Warri Wolves.

200px-Warri_Wolves_F.C.svg.png

• Like 1

22 hours ago, DavidM said:

Put Glenn Miller on the gramophone , big hint .

while going to entertain the troops in france  millers aircraft disappeared  over the English channel, which by way of irony is very similar to my hopes of "getting a bit" last night!

• Haha 2

Canada's government has revealed that  51% of its military are overweight with at least 6% of them suffering from mortal obesity,which means if we ever need to escape them after they have wheezed their way onto the battlefield,all we have to do is run up a slight incline 

2 hours ago, JDINTHEHIZZOUSE said:

Canada's government has revealed that  51% of its military are overweight with at least 6% of them suffering from mortal obesity,which means if we ever need to escape them after they have wheezed their way onto the battlefield,all we have to do is run up a slight incline 

From watching documentaries on telly 97% of American prison officers are obese, slightly higher than the national average 

5 minutes ago, DavidM said:

From watching documentaries on telly 97% of American prison officers are obese, slightly higher than the national average 

Organic body armour...

5 minutes ago, ckn said:

Organic body armour...

Lot of the police are the same . You wonder if and how they pass training and how they’re gonna run after anyone ! I guess they just don’t bother with the don’t run bit of don’t run or I’ll shoot ... I ain’t running after you mate !

Edited by DavidM
  • Haha 1