James Vukmirovic

Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Recommended Posts

I have sent an email to Yorkshire television to offer my services as a stunt double for calendar news reader Duncan wood, as yet I have had no reply, so if they have to film a story about zip wire enthusiasts in the Yorkshire dales and it all goes wrong, don't come crying to me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeff has just informed us no member of the met police had played for the met police team in six years 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When was the last time someone from Manchester played for UTD/CITY?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Bleep1673 said:

When was the last time someone from Manchester played for UTD/CITY?

I was gonna say Lingard but I think he’s from Salford . They still have a few fans from Manchester I think 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bleep1673 said:

When was the last time someone from Manchester played for UTD/CITY?

Current City young star, Phil Foden, is from Stockport, Greater Manchester.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, tonyXIII said:

Current City young star, Phil Foden, is from Stockport, Greater Manchester.

Stockport isn't Manchester though, anymore than Salford is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bleep1673 said:

Stockport isn't Manchester though, anymore than Salford is.

I should have guessed you'd pick that one out. 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2018 at 12:52 PM, DavidM said:

I was gonna say Lingard but I think he’s from Salford . They still have a few fans from Manchester I think 

Lingard is from Warrington 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m having a coffee in the old railway station antique shop in Bexhill on Sea.

For all I know Bleep1673 could be in here with me.

There are some large puddles after a cloud burst this morning. The road to the beach under the low railway bridge is closed due to said flooding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bearman said:

I’m having a coffee in the old railway station antique shop in Bexhill on Sea.

For all I know Bleep1673 could be in here with me.

There are some large puddles after a cloud burst this morning. The road to the beach under the low railway bridge is closed due to said flooding.

Wouldn't you be able to hear him Bleeping?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Farmduck said:

Wouldn't you be able to hear him Bleeping?

Good point.He obviously isn’t here. I will turn my hearing aids up just in case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm at home. I have no intention of going out in that weather.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of my nephews is flooding his Facebook with photos of his apparent European beer tour. Who knew there was Czech Goat Beer? Is it made out of goats or for goats?

45857261_10156175914383003_6996331060363

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

have just watched a film called "the day the earth stood still" I was waiting for the earth to stand still all way through and it never did, part of the plot was when the worlds electricity was neutralised for half an hour between 12 and 12-30- which left me thinking the film should have been titled "the day the earth had a 30min powercut"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well all I can add to that is "Klaatu barada nikto."

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

have just watched a film called "the day the earth stood still" I was waiting for the earth to stand still all way through and it never did, part of the plot was when the worlds electricity was neutralised for half an hour between 12 and 12-30- which left me thinking the film should have been titled "the day the earth had a 30min powercut"

When that movie was made less than half of the people on Earth even had electricity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Farmduck said:

When that movie was made less than half of the people on Earth even had electricity.

He may have been watching the remake. Which would have been a bad decision.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

He may have been watching the remake. Which would have been a bad decision.

But he will have been a significant percentage of the people that did watch it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My fav movie The Thing From Another World is on this evening . Loved that since I saw it as a kid 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Futtocks said:

He may have been watching the remake. Which would have been a bad decision.

it was the 1951 original

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Farmduck said:

When that movie was made less than half of the people on Earth even had electricity.

Half the people in Lancashire still don't.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


League Express Yearbook 2018/19 - Order Now

Rugby League World - Christmas Offer

League Express - Online Now

League Express - Every Monday



Rugby League World - Dec 2018