Uninteresting Trivial Facts

I'm just nipping to the corner shop in my slippers...how very common of me

That's ok. I drop my other half off at work in my dressing gown. It's not like anyone's going to be looking at me whilst I'm in the car.

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

That's ok. I drop my other half off at work in my dressing gown. It's not like anyone's going to be looking at me whilst I'm in the car.

Let us know where and when and we might prove you wrong :blink:

Q:  Is swimming good for your figure?   
A:  If swimming is good for your figure, then explain whale to me.. 

Not moist anymore.

Southall Travel decided that i didn't book my flight afterall, i only reserved, even though i gave payment details.

The price they wanted was

Edited by ckn

I've had bad eggs recently...I wonder if there's something going on? :huh:

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

I've had bad eggs recently...I wonder if there's something going on? :huh:

I think you'll find all men are like that Mags ;)

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

I think you'll find all men are like that Mags ;)

:lol: I always thought all the good ones are taken.....well I've found out a lot of the bad ones are taken too..there's some really naughty boys out there

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

I can't decide whether to route through Ukraine, Russia and Kazakhstan, or to head further south instead via Hungary and Romania, then through Turkey, Iran, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan to Mongolia. :mellow:

ts125.jpg

I can't decide whether to route through Ukraine, Russia and Kazakhstan, or to head further south instead via Hungary and Romania, then through Turkey, Iran, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan to Mongolia. :mellow:

ts125.jpg

when ?

And so the future begins...

ts125.jpg

Got to be the latter option just on the number of coutries - Make sure you take Stan with you though!

I'm on holiday as of 5pm tomorrow :)

I'm taking my case to work, taking in Wigan v Saints, staying in Manchester overnight then flying to GC on Saturday B)

I'm not round here much, but I still watch rugby and get drunk...

ts125.jpg

Copying McGregor eh? :dry:

Fides invicta triumphat