Sign in to follow this  
paley

What Are You Listening To - The Reckoning

That's a re-recorded version of the original. Which is still the same people but they were called The Beatnigs and they were on the Dead Kennedys record label.

Is it? It's the version I had. Didn't know it had previous.

Is it? It's the version I had. Didn't know it had previous.

Oh yeah. It came out about late 1988 on Alternative Tentacles records. It was similar but slightly different. It stood out at the time and I saw them somewhere or other. Possibly Duchess of York?

OFF! - Wiped Out.

Ex Circle Jerks and Black Flag legend Keith Morris' latest band.

Fact, Keith Morris is in his mid/late 50's. A true inspiration for people who refuse to be old.

Caught the end of a halloween party tonight ... full of teenagers and twenties in fancy dress dancing to Tamla Motown and eighties disco.

Reassuring; the future is in safe hands.

Just taken delivery of Kate Rusby's retrospective album "20" which is sublime.

She's actually better live than recorded - the gig last week at Sheffield City Hall was brilliant.

Flatfoot 56 - Warriors

Just a couple of songs/bands I like.

The 1st one isn't Lady Gaga, it is a cover by a duo called Pomplamoose - they do some really good stuff.

The 2nd song is from a colaboration album with David Allen Coe & Dimebag & Vinnie from Pantera.

Off topic, but why is there a limit of 2 on the media files? Edited by metallithrax

On in the car at the moment, Postcards from the future, The Best of Be Bop Deluxe

On in the car at the moment, Postcards from the future, The Best of Be Bop Deluxe

Fancy that, me and our lass went for our dinner at the Duke of Cumberland in North Ferriby on Sunday and we were reminiscing about Be Bop Deluxe. They were almost the resident band at the Duke. I think their fan club still hold their annual convention there occasionally.

Fancy that, me and our lass went for our dinner at the Duke of Cumberland in North Ferriby on Sunday and we were reminiscing about Be Bop Deluxe. They were almost the resident band at the Duke. I think their fan club still hold their annual convention there occasionally.

Seems to be the topic of the day. Me and a bloke in work were just going through lists of bands we'd seen and he said he'd seen Be Bop Deluxe, and I regretted I hadn't. Just before my gig going started unfortunately.

Seems to be the topic of the day. Me and a bloke in work were just going through lists of bands we'd seen and he said he'd seen Be Bop Deluxe, and I regretted I hadn't. Just before my gig going started unfortunately.

We have clearly underestimated the powers of Bill Nelson to influence our collective consciousness!