Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
paley

What Are You Listening To - The Reckoning

4,351 posts in this topic

Unknown Aussie band The Fumes who are from Sydney.

Python for a Pillow

Sundance

Baroness - Yellow and Green

Played it 6 or 7 times now and I'm beginning to think it's the best album I've heard in a very long time.

English Dogs - survival of the fittest

And now something a little less subtle.

Adie the vocalist is actually building our patio at the moment!!! Rock and roll eh?

Adie the vocalist is actually building our patio at the moment!!! Rock and roll eh?

I used to be quite matey with the English Dogs, mainly the guitarist Graham but knew the others too on talking terms. I knew Adie was from Halifax, and he had toured the US earlier this year with this line up. Good vocalist he is.

I used to be quite matey with the English Dogs, mainly the guitarist Graham but knew the others too on talking terms. I knew Adie was from Halifax, and he had toured the US earlier this year with this line up. Good vocalist he is.

He's a good mate of mine, was telling me today they're working on a new album and maybe a tour of the states again next year. PM me your "real" name and I'll say hi from you.

He'll probably know me as Gizz's mate John from Bradford. Or him what was always at ED gigs with Paul May from Final Curtain zine.

Failing that, I got a name check on their 'Legends...' lp. Bradford moshers and John it said.:)

Edited by Johnoco

He'll probably know me as Gizz's mate John from Bradford. Or him what was always at ED gigs with Paul May from Final Curtain zine.

Failing that, I got a name check on their 'Legends...' lp. Bradford moshers and John it said. :)

He remembers you, says hi, and I must say if you want some landscaping work doing he's your man!!!!

He remembers you, says hi, and I must say if you want some landscaping work doing he's your man!!!!

cheers. I will. :)

Madness - Bed and Breakfast man

Go on Gilbert lad!

You will struggle to find a finer song in music than this. Incredible song, can't whack it.

Brilliant, now I am listening to it. Was listening to Angelic Upstarts before this top tune.

Well done Phil.

I'm off to see Rancid on the 6th in Leeds. Well I'm mainly going for the support band GBH but quite like Rancid too.