Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
snake1985

Our shirt prices

26 posts in this topic

seems like scoring an own goal to me.When people are short of money and reluctant to spend , an extra 10 pounds on a shirt you only get 1 years wear out of will mean fewer shirt sales.Short term gain but fewer shirts sold in my opinion

No prices on at all now, maybe a mistake. :huh:

Acting before thinking again? The club need to appreciate the impact on the faithful suh a huge hike in prices might have. I appreciate that times are hard for the club, but 25% increase may be the difference between a purchase or none. Risky I would say.

Edited by micngill

Acting before thinking again? The club need to appreciate the impact on the faithful suh a huge hike in prices might have. I appreciate that times are hard for the club, but 25% increase may be the difference between a purchase or none. Risky I would say.

Or possibly just an error in inputting by whoever was updating the shop website, which has now been corrected. No price is showing, as the items are not available yet.

Don't be so negative people!

Or possibly just an error in inputting by whoever was updating the shop website, which has now been corrected. No price is showing, as the items are not available yet.

Don't be so negative people!

the dons shirts arent available until 10th dec......and their shirts are

Unless, of course, the shirts were never actually priced up at all and the OP has simply mistaken the
Edited by Sportbilly

soz, didnt know i was involved in a row....just giving my opinion against someone elses.......dont know how many people saw the price....the starter of the thread did,I did....if ya want to question our integrity...fire away.

I saw it priced at

i saw it as well

both male and the new female shirts were 50 quid and the childrens shirt was 35 quid

seems the club have changed there mind, you can now go on the link and buy the shirt for

I went up to Rovers last night to see The Grumbleweeds (who were hilarious ) and i asked Andy McNeill who was there if the shirts were going to be

he's electric, can i be electric too!

Ah the 90's!

He's electric, follows a club that is run by eccentrics, does good things it's never expected and we need more wine...................... lol

:lol::lol::lol: Don't give up the tiling Paul ;)

seems the club have changed there mind, you can now go on the link and buy the shirt for

no :dry: i got a full refund though :D

You should have charged interest as well :D