Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RLoxton

Shirt Launch

77 posts in this topic

Anyone know when the home shirt will be launched???

no. but may god bless her and all who fail in her.

Launch night 15th December in the clubhouse

bug_ger! Off to see runrig that night!

no. but may god bless her and all who fail in her.

Help, moderator needed.

Help, sense of humour needed.

Nowt to do with sense of humor. It's the incessant ###### jokes. I was told off for going off topic the other week. How do ###### jokes differ from going off topic.

Nowt to do with sense of humor. It's the incessant ###### jokes. I was told off for going off topic the other week. How do ###### jokes differ from going off topic.

Whats this got to do with the shirt launch? Gone off topic again eh!!! :P:lol:

Whats this got to do with the shirt launch? Gone off topic again eh!!! :P:lol:

:P:P:P

that's for everybody else! It's

Does anybody know what the new shirt looks like yet?

YES ,..................................... but most of us don't have a clue

I heard a whisper that the shirt won't even cost

the start up screen on the website hast he two PNG players and ian morrison done as Carictures in the new kit presumably........looks like the orange is making a comeback (DOH) or is it red????

the start up screen on the website hast he two PNG players and ian morrison done as Carictures in the new kit presumably........looks like the orange is making a comeback (DOH) or is it red????

;)

Difficult to see the kit itself for their bulging fore-arms.

Surely an official launch in a blaze of publicity to boost pre-Christams sales would be more appropriate?

A little bird (WREN OR ######) has hinted to me that I might wish to watch Look North on Monday 14th December or Tuesday 15th as it is quite possible that along with the Army the players will be filming a promotional piece to co-incide with the Army sponsorship. This will of course include the new shirt.

(Price still unknown but definitely not much more than last season.0

A little bird (WREN OR ######) has hinted to me that I might wish to watch Look North on Monday 14th December or Tuesday 15th as it is quite possible that along with the Army the players will be filming a promotional piece to co-incide with the Army sponsorship. This will of course include the new shirt.

If it's on telly on the 15th it'll be about 2 hours before we see it in the clubhouse if the post near the top is correct

a little bird with a lot of knowledge bob! .......an if the price is unknown, how can it definately be not much more than last season? :rolleyes:

a little bird with a lot of knowledge bob! .......an if the price is unknown, how can it definately be not much more than last season? :rolleyes:

A Big bird mentioned it in passing although at the time a definite price was NOT available butremember VAT goes UP again on 1st January 2010 so I would buy early to avoid an extra 2 1/2 %

A Big bird mentioned it in passing although at the time a definite price was NOT available butremember VAT goes UP again on 1st January 2010 so I would buy early to avoid an extra 2 1/2 %

I will get mine launch night, but pay full price (pre vat increase) for it. The club can have the 2 1/2% VAT for their coffers.

I will get mine launch night, but pay full price (pre vat increase) for it. The club can have the 2 1/2% VAT for their coffers.

If rumours are true VAT is going up to 17.5% in Jan, so buying before that will save 5% (

If rumours are true VAT is going up to 17.5% in Jan, so buying before that will save 5% (

was told last night .....prostar haven't delivered....so its now sat 19th

too busy making wakeys?

If thats right, thats cocked it up for me then. Work Saturday nights so looks like I will have to wait until after Christmas to get my few :dry:

Whats wrong with Mon 21st?????????