Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DMS

23 days to go.

7 posts in this topic

Enough of the politics. I am so looking forward to boxing day, yes i know it's a friendly but i've missed me rugby. Being one of the Lagooners i see enough of them nutbags (Blackpool, Benidorm etc) but it's the other mates and supporters that i only get to see during the season that i miss. I miss the social side at away matches, i miss some of the grounds that i love visiting. Batley, Dewsbury, Barrow etc. I miss the way the excitement grows as each match gets nearer. i miss away matches, as i'm walking down the lane to get the bus, wondering what the day has in store for us, will we win, will the pub sell strongbow and will Bob get his hand in his pocket.

I've had a bellyfull of the politics. BRING ON THE RUGBY!!!!!!

same here dave. I can't bloody wait!

Enough of the politics. I am so looking forward to boxing day, yes i know it's a friendly but i've missed me rugby. Being one of the Lagooners i see enough of them nutbags (Blackpool, Benidorm etc) but it's the other mates and supporters that i only get to see during the season that i miss. I miss the social side at away matches, i miss some of the grounds that i love visiting. Batley, Dewsbury, Barrow etc. I miss the way the excitement grows as each match gets nearer. i miss away matches, as i'm walking down the lane to get the bus, wondering what the day has in store for us, will we win, will the pub sell strongbow and will Bob get his hand in his pocket.

I've had a bellyfull of the politics. BRING ON THE RUGBY!!!!!!

............and its the only time i get to see Russ...god i miss him B)

me too arnt sundays boring without rovers!

Aye, and Thursdays :rolleyes:

im so excit4ed!!!!!!!! and i just cant hide it