Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Robin  Evans

they're here then

10 posts in this topic

i'm told the two lads from png have arrived. A couple of people have described jesse. Apparently he is one big bug_ger!

Edited by Robin Evans

i'm told the two lads from png have arrived. A couple of people have described jesse. Apparently he is one big bug_ger!

aye and he'll need a ruddy big mattress bud !!! ;);)

Surely if theyv come from PNG they would be quite happy sleeping on the fluwer, like what we do at Drax

Surely if theyv come from PNG they would be quite happy sleeping on the fluwer, like what we do at Drax

rumour has it that Mark C has ad to wrap em in his daughters hoss blankets bud :D god knows wat they'l make on em in't tap room at last orders. :D

rumour has it that Mark C has ad to wrap em in his daughters hoss blankets bud :D god knows wat they'l make on em in't tap room at last orders. :D

Steady on Gaz, like everyone else they have to earn the right to enter the tap room of above mentioned hostelry. We don't just take anyone.

Edited by rover n out

Seen them both. Jesse was sat down but didn't look that big. The other fellow is quite small. I am taking it of course that the two people I saw were the PNG blokes.

Nice one! We've needed a "big un" for a while now :D . Let's get him a king size :P . Roll on boxing day :D