Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jamescolin

Tescos

8 posts in this topic

Just a final remimder if you have a bob or two left. The Featherstone Sports and Educatiuon Foundation Chartiy will be singing carols at 10am until 12 noon and from 6pm to 8pm on the 16th December at Tescos, Pontefract. You can join in the singing if you like but more importantly we need you to put what you can in our collection tins. Merry Christmas Col.

Just a final remimder if you have a bob or two left. The Featherstone Sports and Educatiuon Foundation Chartiy will be singing carols at 10am until 12 noon and from 6pm to 8pm on the 16th December at Tescos, Pontefract. You can join in the singing if you like but more importantly we need you to put what you can in our collection tins. Merry Christmas Col.

Is it possible to get this on the website for some advertising?

Thanks to Stephanie, Lauren, Vic and Mrs Vic, Chris, Mark, Kev, Steve and a special thanks to Halfpenny Lane Junior School for their attendance and delightful singing. Overall a successful day. Going to get some rest now. It has been a long day. Oh we took give a bob or two

I had great fun. Chris and I are going to enter next years X-Factor as a group, we are sure to make it on the diddly donk slot :lol:

I bet the real supporters of your great club did not associate themselves with Titsco!!!

Typical remark. The world if full of people who do nothing but find fault.

I had great fun. Chris and I are going to enter next years X-Factor as a group, we are sure to make it on the diddly donk slot :lol:

Too right we are, people who can't sing and dance seem to go for. Guarenteed winners.