Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vic Johnson

The Blue Lagoon Rescue Fund

29 posts in this topic

Agreed Bob, but you have to catch them first and then there is no Boot Camp to send them to. Solutions were asked for and though I am not in favour of this sort of method it does work. You only need one of them on your side who has some authority. You dont have to like it. But it has a dual effect. You will know who the baddies are and where to go to stop it. If anybody has a better idea, not theoretical, then lets hear it. It has been said the police have better things to do, a perpetual patrol is out of the question, alarm systems cost money and may not deter, we build the premises up to have them vandalised again- Jack Higgins and Sopranos? No a practical solution. I do sing a bit but I was brought up in Featherstone Square. I am not a softie. Get one of them on our side and your troubles are over.

Final word from me on this. It isn't really a protection racket. You find the bloke and give a a bob or two for the thing to stop. You then encourage him to come over to your side. If he doesn't and comes back for more you refuse. If he says that things will return to what they were you tell him that if they do then the police will be visiting him as you have the evidence of his past misdemeanors (i.e. taking a bribe) and he therefore is a prime suspect. I have put this forward as a solution take it or leave it as you wish. Good Luck.

we never had this problem when we had the A team.

We still have Mr. T on this forum I know he's good because he helped save my life ( for real)

we never had this problem when we had the A team.

We still have Mr. T on this forum I know he's good because he helped save my life ( for real)

I hope you invited Mr T to dinner Bob. Keep going mate.