Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stuart56

Pitch Inspection

29 posts in this topic

There will be a pitch inspection on Saturday morning at 8:00 a.m.

fingers crossed

any voluteers needed to clear the stands?

kempton have no worries for their fixture....some good racing to be had!!....hopefully preceeded by some good rugby

It may not be the pitch we have to worry about, but for health and safety reasons its what the terracing is like, and if its deemed dangerous, then i cannot see a game been played.

It may not be the pitch we have to worry about, but for health and safety reasons its what the terracing is like, and if its deemed dangerous, then i cannot see a game been played.

Maureen, that is why on the other thread I suggested abandoning the terracing and just clearing the entrance and a path across the top of the terracing to the family stand.I'm sure nobody would mind not being able to stand behind the sticks if it meant getting the game on.

Been for my shirt today and people were very optamistic, no snow at all on the pitch fingers crossed

Been for my shirt today and people were very optamistic, no snow at all on the pitch fingers crossed

anyone got any news? On or off?

Well i drove past the ground this morning on the way home and i can say the ground looks in a right state

Been honest there is no chance of this game been on :(

we are waiting with baited breath!

Its off, on main site

Cheers for the news Stuart, are we looking at playing it new years day?

very disappointing but safety has to come first.

Roll on 2010!

Still waiting for the Dewsbury pitch inspection result otherwise it's Cas v Bradford or Leeds v Wakefield and I ain't going to them under any circumstances.

Still waiting for the Dewsbury pitch inspection result otherwise it's Cas v Bradford or Leeds v Wakefield and I ain't going to them under any circumstances.

If you're really stuck Phil, you can come and watch me make a fool of myself on the Wii that Santa brought me. Haven't found a Rugby game yet but managed to fail impressively at everything else. :D

If you're really stuck Phil, you can come and watch me make a fool of myself on the Wii that Santa brought me. Haven't found a Rugby game yet but managed to fail impressively at everything else. :D

That could be the answer for next season if the boxing day match is off.Get the players of both clubs in the clubhouse on the Wii. Beer sales would go up and it would be a good laugh.

if your looking for a rugby game for the wii here is one

http://www.rugbyleague3.com/

but it comes out in march :(

featherstone are on it this time though

Am I right to assume that the Yorkshire Cup Final match is cancelled tomorrow as well then?

Cheers for the news Stuart, are we looking at playing it new years day?

not a bad idea....or next weekend indeed.....dont think donny have got owt lined up either

Am I right to assume that the Yorkshire Cup Final match is cancelled tomorrow as well then?

Believe there is to be a pitch inspection early Sunday morning.