Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jamescolin

golden gamble

7 posts in this topic

Has anybody any information about when we start the Golden Gamble? As a collector I need to know if we are collecting at home friendlies. I have some collection work to do for the Charity and if I have the above info I can schedule accordingly. Col.

Dewsbury were selling half time tickets at their friendly yesterday so it might be worth the club selling them for the friendlies.

Dewsbury were selling half time tickets at their friendly yesterday so it might be worth the club selling them for the friendlies.

Any take is worthwhile. I feel we ought to do it. Money for the club. Vic might know Carol's contact number. If you do Vic let me know your thoughts. I know it might be just one game but.....

When I last spoke to Vic he informed me to have my wallet ready for the Donny match as he would be selling them.

Still won't be selling me a winner though, eh Vic :rolleyes:

When I last spoke to Vic he informed me to have my wallet ready for the Donny match as he would be selling them.

Still won't be selling me a winner though, eh Vic :rolleyes:

All being well the Golden Gamble will go ahead at the next home game. However we do need more volunteer collectors to maxmise the takings. If you can spare a bit of time on match day please get in touch with me or the club. The Golden Gamble is an important income for the club and needs supporting.

REMEMBER: ANYONE CAN WIN AT ANY TIME. EVEN CARL COULD WIN. WELL, MAYBE, WELL, IT'S REMOTELY POSSIBLE BUT KEEP TRYING.

EVEN CARL COULD WIN. WELL, MAYBE, WELL, IT'S REMOTELY POSSIBLE BUT KEEP TRYING.

Don't worry Vic, I will. :lol:

All being well the Golden Gamble will go ahead at the next home game. However we do need more volunteer collectors to maxmise the takings. If you can spare a bit of time on match day please get in touch with me or the club. The Golden Gamble is an important income for the club and needs supporting.

REMEMBER: ANYONE CAN WIN AT ANY TIME. EVEN CARL COULD WIN. WELL, MAYBE, WELL, IT'S REMOTELY POSSIBLE BUT KEEP TRYING.

Thanks for your PM Vic. Can't send you one as I have used up my quota for today. I am apparently selling GG and doing a collection for the Charity at two home matches. The Charity is also short of bodies. Any replies yet and who is the replacement?