Charity

jamescolin

We seem to have sorted the Golden Gamble in terms of bodies. I am looking for a couple of bodies to collect a bit for our charity on Sunday. Just hold a bucket until about 5 minutes before the match and then give it to me at the Miller gate. No counting, no selling, no singing, stand next to or hold a poster. Just volunteer and bring your bucket. Cheers Col. Happy New Year. Are you there Stephanie and Chris. My computer has been crashing all day. Can you help again? Thanks in anticipation. If you can't thanks anyway for your past support. Of course we need a match to collect from. Fingers crossed.

We seem to have sorted the Golden Gamble in terms of bodies. I am looking for a couple of bodies to collect a bit for our charity on Sunday. Just hold a bucket until about 5 minutes before the match and then give it to me at the Miller gate. No counting, no selling, no singing, stand next to or hold a poster. Just volunteer and bring your bucket. Cheers Col. Happy New Year. Are you there Stephanie and Chris. My computer has been crashing all day. Can you help again? Thanks in anticipation. If you can't thanks anyway for your past support. Of course we need a match to collect from. Fingers crossed.

Colin, I don't mind collecting for you but I assume I will be doing golden gamble as well, so not sure how much will be put into the bucket. I suppose every little helps :).

Please PM me the details of the charity so I can make a label for my bucket. Thanks

Colin, I don't mind collecting for you but I assume I will be doing golden gamble as well, so not sure how much will be put into the bucket. I suppose every little helps :).

Please PM me the details of the charity so I can make a label for my bucket. Thanks

Stephanie, As always thank you so much. It is the Featherstons Sports and Education Foundation. Chris and Mark are helping so that makes four of us. I am also doing GG but will have a bucket and a poster at the side of me for donations given. I will just draw their attention to the bucket after giving them their tickets. We are meeting up at 1.30. I will take the buckets after the collection. Finish at 2.55pm. I don't think the match will be on, but if we are prepared then so much the better. Col. Chris please read this as my computer is having the shakes.