Team for Sunday

gazza77

Anyone know anything about Zak Hardaker and Aaron Lyons? Not names I've seen before.

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

IT'S ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rock n Roll!

Sorry if you have heard this. As usual my computer decided not to continue as I got to th end. Thawing sat. Temp expected to be around 6'C on Sunday.

Unfortunately I have failed my fitness test so I have to miss the game, will be there in spirit and I hope everyone who attends enjoys the game and looks forward with relish to the coming season

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

I was apologising if the message had been sent twice. Hence the remark about the computer. I am overjopyed the game is on.

Think its about time you traded in your wind up computer for one of them new fangled electric ones :lol:

The weak conform, the strong survive.

Tosh?

its going to be intresting DP looks like hes trying to really blood the younger players

Surely with the season a matter of only weeks away DP needs to get the first teamers on to the park as soon as possible starting today ,just my opinion

Just been told that.....(wait for it martin ) Charlie Tosh is on the bench tomorow :O

you are kidding.......surely!!!

Twenty minutes before a gig, he dons the suit and walks out as though he's on his way to a caning from the headmaster, Except its Angus that does the whipping!!