Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Terry Mullaney

ROVERS IN THE COMMUNITY

8 posts in this topic

Here's a glimpse of just some of the great work being done by the club both on and off the field. It would be interesting to know whether SL clubs are doing more in their respective communities?

http://www.vimeo.com/8915878

Edited by Terry Mullaney

Here's a glimpse of just some of the great work being done by the club both on and off the field. It would be interesting to know whether SL clubs are doing more in their respective communities?

http://www.vimeo.com/8915878

good stuff, and well done Terry.

great stuff Terry really enjoyed it.the introductry few minutes makes you reflect exactly what we.ve achieved against the odds over the years...wonder how many SL incumbnents will be able to say the same in 20 yrs time?? ;)

Well done Terry and a testament to all the hard UNSEEN work which goes on at the club.I am particularly pleased to see the commitment by all those involved and I'm sure it will reflect well fpr the future.

Well done Terry and a testament to all the hard UNSEEN work which goes on at the club.I am particularly pleased to see the commitment by all those involved and I'm sure it will reflect well fpr the future.

It certainly opened my eyes Bob. Let's hope that potential sponsors are queuing up to be a part of this.

Brilliant Terry! This film should be shown to as wide an audience as possible, including potential sponsors but also those mandarins at Red Hall. It shows what can be achieved without tons of Sky money, most of which has gone into players wages and not developing the game and investing in the community.

Well done Terry. Well done Rovers - makes us proud to be part of the family.

Mick and Gillian Gill

A great acheivment for both the club and yourself Terry. Makes an old man proud to be one of the "Family".

Spot on this Terry well done, Should put it on in the club house, or on a TV in the club shop.