Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bob Crowther

Just a thought

5 posts in this topic

In addition to the selling of the season tickets, would it benefit the club and supporters if tickets were sold in batches, for example, being able to purchase a batch of six match tickets with the option of purchasing another batch further down the line.

I am thinking about those supporters who due to shift work, holidays etc are unable to attend every game, having already purchased a full season ticket and thus loosing out financially.

The selling of such tickets would also help spread the costs to the supporters in these tighten your belt times.

Edited by Bob Crowther

In addition to the selling of the season tickets, would it benefit the club and supporters if tickets were sold in batches, for example, being able to purchase a batch of six match tickets with the option of purchasing another batch further down the line.

I am thinking about those supporters who due to shift work, holidays etc are unable to attend every game, having already purchased a full season ticket and thus loosing out financially.

The selling of such tickets would also help spread the costs to the supporters in these tighten your belt times.

Good idea Bob. I'm angry that the concessionary / pensioner prices have risen from

or do what im planning on doing when im working just lend it to a mate for

Good idea Bob. I'm angry that the concessionary / pensioner prices have risen from