Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GAZ1983

LIEGH AWAY NRC 14TH FEB.

16 posts in this topic

AFTER THE DISAPPOINTMENT OF THE HUNSLET POSTPONEMENT THE LAGOON COACH HAS BEEN RE-BOOKED FOR THE GAME AT LIEGH 14TH FEB (FORGET THE CHOCS N PONCY FLOWERS THIS IS A REAL TREAT FOR ' ER INDOORS FOR VALENTINES :D ).

TO BOOK A SEAT COME INTO THE LAGOON ON SUNDAY (HOPEFULLY WE MAY HAVE A GAME! B) ) OR RING 01977-708077. :rolleyes:

AFTER THE DISAPPOINTMENT OF THE HUNSLET POSTPONEMENT THE LAGOON COACH HAS BEEN RE-BOOKED FOR THE GAME AT LIEGH 14TH FEB (FORGET THE CHOCS N PONCY FLOWERS THIS IS A REAL TREAT FOR ' ER INDOORS FOR VALENTINES :D ).

TO BOOK A SEAT COME INTO THE LAGOON ON SUNDAY (HOPEFULLY WE MAY HAVE A GAME! B) ) OR RING 01977-708077. :rolleyes:

2 places for me and Sue please Gary.

2 places for me and Sue please Gary.

That last post was really bad English. I'll try again. 2 places please Gary, one for me and one for Sue

That last post was really bad English. I'll try again. 2 places please Gary, one for me and one for Sue

Proper Valentine's present. ;):happy:

roses are red

violets are blue

you're off wi't lagoonies

you silly old moo!

ahh romance

Surely that should be "2 places for Sue and I" eh Vic ;)

Can't talk proper English n stuff mi sen though sometime, end up spoking like a people!!! :wacko:

I think you'll find it should be "reserve a seat for Sue and I" sidnee!!!! :lol::lol:

Surely that should be "2 places for Sue and I" eh Vic ;)

Can't talk proper English n stuff mi sen though sometime, end up spoking like a people!!! :wacko:

Personally speaking, I would have thought that to argue with a Golden Gamble seller could prove to be very negative!! Careful Sidnee.

I think you'll find it should be "reserve a seat for Sue and I" sidnee!!!! :lol::lol:

so, are they sharing a seat Robin.

Actually, I think you'll find it's "reserve a seat for sue and me", but pedantry was never one of my more pressing issues.

just spoke to our travel partners BL travel and paul has generousley offered travel to the game at

What time and from where please?

11.30 FROM THE STADIUM CAR PARK...but you must book a seat !