Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
travel

TRAVEL TO LEIGH FOR

9 posts in this topic

The Blue Lagoon Coach for Leigh will be departing from the Stadium Car Park at 11-30, Seats only

The Blue Lagoon Coach for Leigh will be departing from the Stadium Car Park at 11-30, Seats only

let the penny drop my big, fat homocurious friend, the reason the bus is full and is so cheap is because you wont be on it

aint full yet old boy....room for the kellinton branch when they decide to make an appearance :D;)

aint full yet old boy....room for the kellinton branch when they decide to make an appearance :D;)

Weve got our own 17 seast minibus now bud

let the penny drop my big, fat homocurious friend, the reason the bus is full and is so cheap is because you wont be on it

Apologies for the lateness of my reposte, but I don't get to sit on my jack all day doing sod all at Drax!!!

Now then,

- who was it that posted the Gareth Thomas link??

- who was it that posted the above homocurious comment?

- who was it that puts similar quotes in the Selby local about his team mates??

Answer:- a short, fat round oaf with the same level of intelligence of an amoeba who's just failed the 11 plus!!!

Apologies for the lateness of my reposte, but I don't get to sit on my jack all day doing sod all at Drax!!!

Now then,

Answer:- a short, fat round oaf with the same level of intelligence of an amoeba who's just failed the 11 plus!!!

Now then,

I would never, ever put anything about my team mates being gay in the local paper