See England take on the best at the 2017 Rugby League World Cup

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wings beneath my feet

eagletv

40 posts in this topic

Must say i hadn't found eaglestv.co.uk until today and I think its the best thing we have done for ages - a really super site great interviews and highlights - congrats to whoeever thought it up and got it going. Tell all your mates to have a look - I have !!!

ooops sorry how did I miss that - must have got covered by snow!! Or it could be because like me there was no address - www.eaglestv.co.uk

Edited by wings beneath my feet

There is now a link to EaglesTV on the index page of the website *fingers crossed*

as it is a new venture for the Club feedback would be appreciated.

You can have my feedback - it's excellent.

Excellent indeed,Must be fantastic for the overseas or faraway Eagle!!!Excellent coverage of games,good interviews.

I already posted on another thread but in order to keep responses in one place.

It's a great innovation making use of the technology that's available and shows that the Eagles are a progressive club.

I don't really need to listen to local radio anymore for information and I can be sure that the info on here is correct rather than names being incorrect etc.

And it does allow people not in the local area to get the news at the same time as anyone else.

There is now a link to EaglesTV on the index page of the website *fingers crossed*

as it is a new venture for the Club feedback would be appreciated.

Absolutely fantastic.

Absolutely fantastic.

I think that the pic of ESO and his snowman ought to be the testcard for Eagles TV

I think that the pic of ESO and his snowman ought to be the testcard for Eagles TV

Just to let you guys know we did it first ;) www.dewsburyramstv.co.uk

just would like to ask if you guys know whos done this? and if i could have a word with them.

What? You used ESO's snowman as the test card ?

Some royalties available there, ESO .......

just would like to ask if you guys know whos done this? and if i could have a word with them.

If you contact Mr Mark Aston, Chief Executive Sheffield Eagles RLFC, or The General Manager and explain your reasons for wishing to discuss / talk to the designer and publisher of Eagles TV, I am sure that any legitimate reasonable request will be treated fairly.

As the designer is a professional in this field, I am sure that he may welcome any professional fees due if his skills are used by others.

What? You used ESO's snowman as the test card ?

Some royalties available there, ESO .......

Speaking of royalies, I'm still waiting for mine for use of my stats in the review book

B)

If you contact Mr Mark Aston, Chief Executive Sheffield Eagles RLFC, or The General Manager and explain your reasons for wishing to discuss / talk to the designer and publisher of Eagles TV, I am sure that any legitimate reasonable request will be treated fairly.

As the designer is a professional in this field, I am sure that he may welcome any professional fees due if his skills are used by others.

Its clearly just a converted wordpress blog using youtube vids, if youve payed him big money for that id ask for a refund :lol:

Its clearly just a converted wordpress blog using youtube vids, if youve payed him big money for that id ask for a refund :lol:

although the videos are very good, would like to know what software they use. and ANYTHING to promote championship rugby is a massive bonus sky really have failed us lower league sides.

I have a suggestion which would make it better,It would be good if the tryscorer came up in text as its difficult to spot who's scored some of the tries, ie TRY ROPATI,If we are really pushing the boat we could even have the minute of the try :D;)

I have a suggestion which would make it better,It would be good if the tryscorer came up in text as its difficult to spot who's scored some of the tries, ie TRY ROPATI,If we are really pushing the boat we could even have the minute of the try :D;)

I'm sorry but have to disagree here. You can see the squad number and in most cases the name on the shirt.

If you look at the process first... back in the early 90s there were Videos produced for The Season So Far, Season Reviews, Up Where we Belong etc etc. I believe this brilliant idea could/will be incorporated into one or more 2010 Season Review DVD. A vital part of the archives and history of the club. The interviews are excellent as well.

Well Done to all in the concept, especially Bill. (You know who you are!!) and Mark. Keep it up

ps I am sure a review of previous seasons could be worked on using the match videos/dvds of each season.

So you don't think it would be better if the tryscorers name came up after the try? :huh::huh:

Some of the tries you cant see the number or the shirt due to the conditions.

The ideal situation would be a commentary or hearing the PA announcement at least, (but getting that announcement at many games would be a miracle anyway, especially as they don't announce anything to do with the opposition, or give up after about ten minutes) like you can on the Featherstone game. I am not suggesting that the try scorer isn't recognised, perhaps that could be something that could be worked on later.

Having text added is, I presume, time consuming and for the experiment and getting quick reviews/highlights is a bonus.

These clips are edited from the club's match videos, ooops sorry dvd, [do they call them video refs or dvd refs ? - just a thought]

Well, DVDs will be obsolete soon.

Will they then become Blu-ray refs or MPEG4 refs

Where will all this end :D

I'm sorry but have to disagree here. You can see the squad number and in most cases the name on the shirt.

If you look at the process first... back in the early 90s there were Videos produced for The Season So Far, Season Reviews, Up Where we Belong etc etc. I believe this brilliant idea could/will be incorporated into one or more 2010 Season Review DVD. A vital part of the archives and history of the club. The interviews are excellent as well.

Well Done to all in the concept, especially Bill. (You know who you are!!) and Mark. Keep it up

ps I am sure a review of previous seasons could be worked on using the match videos/dvds of each season.

I've been lobbying for season highlights DVDs for a few years now. I reckon they'd sell brilliantly.

I've been lobbying for season highlights DVDs for a few years now. I reckon they'd sell brilliantly.

I agree and good to have around Christmas time, perhaps something to bring up via the supporters club?

why not have photobooks too? someone like Vistaprint could do these.

The club ought to have a process for looking at fans suggestions.

I have another - why can't we buy stuff online - perhaps our links with Bramall Lane may allow this in future?

editted here - this doesn't include what we can get from Kukri

As will as shirts etc you could also see away travel tickets all you need back is an confirmation email ref number.

Edited by aquilla