Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bob Crowther

Dual Registration

12 posts in this topic

Four liner in todays press. Featherstone to take Harlequins hooker, Ben Kaye, initially for a month ,on dual registration whilst C*s are after Hardman

Edited by Bob Crowther

Four liner in todays press. Featherstone to take Harlequins hooker, Ben Kaye, initially for a month ,on dual registration whilst C*s are after Hardman

Would be a top signing.

I thought only Super League players could be dual registered with Championship clubs and not vice versa? Unless Cas are looking to buy Hardman from us and then send him back on dual registration?

Do we need another ooker ? or do you mean Hardman signing for the Tiggers? :mellow:

nobody at fev has been contacted by cas about hardman

I thought only Super League players could be dual registered with Championship clubs and not vice versa?

Absolutely correct. ;)

nobody at fev has been contacted by cas about hardman

To be honest now that Cas have signed Ainscough on loan from wigan to cover Owen's loss I wouldn't have thought they'd go after Hardman and hope i'm correct

Hardman rumour was killed off by Powell.

Widnes feel hard done by by having one of their Dual spots sent to Cas so they cant replace him with another.

The sooner people wake up to what dual registration is leading to the better. I hope every dual registration deal collapses and yes that includes ours.

http://www.league.quins.co.uk/squad/index....luderef=dynamic

im not a fan of duel registration if im honest....loans a little more for but still not a fan unless they are a season loan deal

bu a month deal....no thank you

I'd go even further FEV-KT87. I'd ban loan deals after the start of the season and you would have to stand or fall with the squad you have. If you have injuries cover them with U21s. A least it means they might get a chance that they won't get if teams just keep bringing in loan players for a month at a time. It might encourage SOME SL and SOME championship clubs to take seriously junior development.

All that in a perfect world, DMS.