Liam Finn

Big Bob

Where are all you 'Finny' bashers now, 2 weeks ago he wasn't good enough, now he's the best thing since sliced bread. I think some of you wouldn't know a good, talented rugby player from a bad one. Try watching the game without a beer inside of you :huh:

Where are all you 'Finny' bashers now, 2 weeks ago he wasn't good enough, now he's the best thing since sliced bread. I think some of you wouldn't know a good, talented rugby player from a bad one. Try watching the game without a beer inside of you :huh:

i think most people were saying he wasn't good enough at hooker, and he isn't.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

I said if Liam Finn fills my expectations il eat my hat...... now if youll excuse me iv got a bowler in the oven

YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010

I said if Liam Finn fills my expectations il eat my hat...... now if youll excuse me iv got a bowler in the oven

i had my doubts when we signed him, but had a stormer yesterday.mom for me, added width and shape to our attack and made a couple of half breaks. think with his organisation skills he could be what were looking for to replace harris.

It will take a lot for Liam Finn to win over most fans, i remember him as part of the worst Rovers team i have ever seen, there were players in that team, the one relegated in 2005 who were just pinching money. That team should never of got relegated and they gave the impression they didnt care, as long as the pay cheque was posted. Im probably out of order associating Liam with any of that BUT if he keeps playing like yesterday my opinion of him and no doubt plenty of others will change, he was awsome

It will take a lot for Liam Finn to win over most fans, i remember him as part of the worst Rovers team i have ever seen, there were players in that team, the one relegated in 2005 who were just pinching money. That team should never of got relegated and they gave the impression they didnt care, as long as the pay cheque was posted. Im probably out of order associating Liam with any of that BUT if he keeps playing like yesterday my opinion of him and no doubt plenty of others will change, he was awsome

He was the only highlight in a terrible team, was always gonna be a success on his return if he played half back.

Cummins Out.

i think most people were saying he wasn't good enough at hooker, and he isn't.

Agree Old Rover. Much better as half back. Much more room to organise and move about.

Heard a discussion on radio leeds about lee briers basicly saying he sits back and organises and doesnt hardly run in unless he sees a gap....... this is Finny for me.

he did make those half breaks, if he had half a yards more pace he would be deadly

YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010

If he becomes half the crowd favourite as Freddie then none of us will complain. Singing the french national anthem everytime Freddie and Danny Divet scored will stay with me forever.

Great times

:lol: Der De Der Der Der Der Der Da Der

Classic :D :D :D :D

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

I like Andy Kain, but as a junior partner, because he is not a leader. With Finn calling the shots Kainy will be outstanding again. But if Finn gets injured, I fear we will be the same as we were last year without Harris.