Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Phil Stone

Fev to play at Cheltenham

19 posts in this topic

Interested, hope the club post some more info nearer the time

Love 9's rugby and I'm sure it will be a fun day out, very tempting to go down for it.

Ageed, just gonna have a look in me work diary and see what i'm doing that weekend. Quite fancy a jaunt to Cheltenham.

It's a competition that means nowt, may be a distraction from the league programme and could cost injuries to players in a needless fixture that is only designed for a jolly up at the Cheltenham rugby fest and an opportunity to shove it up some rah rahs!!! Well that's me sold on the idea!!!!

Roll on Cheltenham!!!! Should be a brilliant blast!

It's a competition that means nowt, may be a distraction from the league programme and could cost injuries to players in a needless fixture that is only designed for a jolly up at the Cheltenham rugby fest and an opportunity to shove it up some rah rahs!!! Well that's me sold on the idea!!!!

CLASSIC :D:D:D

That article is amazingly positive from Featherstone point of view, was actually nice to read!

Wonder if winning this cup will tick a box for $uperleague? :blink:

Wonder if winning this cup will tick a box for $uperleague? :blink:
HEE HEE HEE

ahh!.....sanity at last... :D ...costs enough to do the run a mill away games wi'art poncing down to RL backwaters!...i think i'll be busy that weekend with me embroidery lol :D

ahh!.....sanity at last... :D ...costs enough to do the run a mill away games wi'art poncing down to RL backwaters!...i think i'll be busy that weekend with me embroidery lol :D

Can't believe "Gary Gloom the master of doom" doesn't fancy a beer in virgin territory.

Can't believe "Gary Gloom the master of doom" doesn't fancy a beer in virgin territory.

Think he would prefer a virgin in beer territory ;)

Think he would prefer a virgin in beer territory ;)

You should be on stage my son. :D

HEE HEE HEE

Nice one! Anyway we have nothing Toulouse by having a go. The win might even be lost in translation.

I shall definitely be there. As I only live 30 miles away from Cheltenham, it will be

nice not have to make my usual 300 mile round trip to watch my favourite team.

I shall definitely be there. As I only live 30 miles away from Cheltenham, it will be

nice not have to make my usual 300 mile round trip to watch my favourite team.

300 miles now thats commitment, good on you mate.

sorry to disappoint you all, but it's the music festival that we're playing in. we will be in the "no brass" section.

sorry to disappoint you all, but it's the music festival that we're playing in. we will be in the "no brass" section.

:D:D

Made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up seeing the Wembley pic. GREAT memories we all have over the years.

I dont think I could live without my Fev matches. The article is a great read and mentions everything that is good with the sport and most of all Featherstone Rovers. PROUD AS PUNCH :D :D