Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pont rover

Rovers news in YEP

11 posts in this topic

Wouldn't be suprised if he played tomorrow night with the PNG lads. Seen him training with the group so must be true.

Wouldn't be suprised if he played tomorrow night with the PNG lads. Seen him training with the group so must be true.

Starting 9 Andy?

Anyone got any info on this lad? i.e experience and size/build

Cheers, sounds like a player Daryl could bring on given the chance in the first team which Fev are famous for.

We have a huge squad now just hope we utilise all the players and ensure nobody gets upset and falls out with the club if they cant get a game.

Cheers, sounds like a player Daryl could bring on given the chance in the first team which Fev are famous for.

We have a huge squad now just hope we utilise all the players and ensure nobody gets upset and falls out with the club if they cant get a game.

With the size of the squad i think we'll probably be off-loading some fringe players out on loan.

With the size of the squad i think we'll probably be off-loading some fringe players out on loan.

In the hooker positions, we started with;

Finn

Lee

Dobek

Finn now playing at 7, Dobek is still pretty much in the U21's at 7 which leaves Lee as our first choice hooker with no back up. Unless im missing anyone we don't really need to send anyone on loan. Correct me if im wrong like.

In the hooker positions, we started with;

Finn

Lee

Dobek

Finn now playing at 7, Dobek is still pretty much in the U21's at 7 which leaves Lee as our first choice hooker with no back up. Unless im missing anyone we don't really need to send anyone on loan. Correct me if im wrong like.

Was thinking more of the squad size in general Matt. We are carrying probably the biggest squad in our division and with finances tight, the BOD will want DP to decide who is main men are then offload as many others as possible.

Was thinking more of the squad size in general Matt. We are carrying probably the biggest squad in our division and with finances tight, the BOD will want DP to decide who is main men are then offload as many others as possible.

Fair do's