jessie joe

philcow

i think dp must start playing him , even off the bench , he looks an outstanding player,who looks keen to impress in every game ive seen him in

What do you reckon his best position would be. Looks to me like he just needs that half yard of space so it's gotta be stand-off.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

Nice headache tho bud eh?!!

i think he would be best at Stand-Off Or Loose Forward From What I Have Seen.

who needs Super League when you've got 'THE MIGHTY FEATHERSTONE ROVERS' DARYL POWELL'S BARMY ARMY!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p480x480/536103_10150822319238221_519228220_9460427_1569145423_n.jpg[img/]

Nice headache tho bud eh?!!

Sure is, bet DP is pleased to have this type of headache. Nowt better for a coach than competition for places. Wouldn't like to think i was picking the side. Not so much for Workington, was thinking more about the Dewsbury game.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

I agree Jessie should get a go on the bench but he isn't the finished article yet he still makes some silly mistakes, like jumping infront of Larsen at every kick off and getting in the way. No excuses of not understanding the language. Larsen was quality and should start he is an upgrade from wayne price he is alot stronger and hurts them in the tackle.

I agree Jessie should get a go on the bench but he isn't the finished article yet he still makes some silly mistakes, like jumping infront of Larsen at every kick off and getting in the way. No excuses of not understanding the language. Larsen was quality and should start he is an upgrade from wayne price he is alot stronger and hurts them in the tackle.

Jesse & Lasen speak different languages and the Hunslet lads speak a different langusge to our lads. They all use the common tongue of 'Pidgin' but even that can be misinterpreted.

Featherstone Rovers-a Super league club in waiting. It's time to let us in.

Jesse & Lasen speak different languages and the Hunslet lads speak a different langusge to our lads. They all use the common tongue of 'Pidgin' but even that can be misinterpreted.

Probably an ERROR IN TRANSLATION then Vic. I think Jesse is going to turn out to be a real crowd pleaser, classy runner, great hands and the ability to do something special off the cuff. Can't be long before he's in the first team on a regular basis. And Zak Hardaker? The big question with that lad is, how long can we keep him? Pure class!

Wedding Films For The Discerning by Picture House

Free Showreel DVD On Request

http://www.picturehouseweddingfilms.co.uk/

Probably an ERROR IN TRANSLATION then Vic. I think Jesse is going to turn out to be a real crowd pleaser, classy runner, great hands and the ability to do something special off the cuff. Can't be long before he's in the first team on a regular basis. And Zak Hardaker? The big question with that lad is, how long can we keep him? Pure class!

I was impressed with Zak last night he was always there backing up at every chance we got, well done!!!!

No matter what the result, always a true Fev fan.

"COME ON LADS MAKE US PROUD"

So if you were picking a FIRST team who would you pick?

I'd still pick Hardman over Zak but it's nice to know we have quality cover for FB

No matter what the result, always a true Fev fan.

"COME ON LADS MAKE US PROUD"

I'd still pick Hardman over Zak

For now!!!!!! B)

Quality like that keeps everyone on their toes! Hobbsy must look at this squad and wonder "what if"!!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

850 languages spoken in PNG, or something close to that?, surprising for such a small island.

Cummins Out.

Its not a small island!!!Alot bigger than Britain.

Well PNG is roughly same size as GB (if you include Ireland), and GB's a small island :P

Plus most of it is mountain regions.

Edited by Matt J

Cummins Out.

Well PNG is roughly same size as GB (if you include Ireland), and GB's a small island :P

Plus most of it is mountain regions.

With all the "relocation" to the UK happening, you may find a lot more than 850 languages spoken here as well :dry:

Edited by sidnee

The weak conform, the strong survive.

I don't doubt that for a minute Mark. Daryl is a top coach. Just that Hobbsy didn't have anywhere near the luxury of the depth of squad Daryl has. It was just a throw away thought I had yesterday evening. Nowt more than that.

Edited by Robin Evans

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

I don't doubt that for a minute Mark. Daryl is a top coach. Just that Hobbsy didn't have anywhere near the luxury of the depth of squad Daryl has. It was just a throw away thought I had yesterday evening. Nowt more than that.

Hobbs once said 'you dont win matches with outside backs', so we wouldnt see the wing to wing tries were seeing now.

Cummins Out.

Robin mate, hang on to the thoughts and throw away the jackets. :rolleyes:

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif