Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr Stubbs

Warrington

66 posts in this topic

Wire season ticket holders do get in for free for this one. Should still be a big crowd though. I hope the fev fan who started to throw lit cigarettes at wire fans last year at post office road doesn't travel though. He turned nasty because he couldn't handle the fact his team had let in 50! Fools like that have no place at RL games in my opinion.

I wonder if the gang of Wire fans that attacked a pub full of fans in Leigh the other year will also be attending the game, as you say the game doesnt need it

I wonder if the gang of Wire fans that attacked a pub full of fans in Leigh the other year will also be attending the game, as you say the game doesnt need it

hey i hear someone else aint attending ;):D ..any imfo?? :lol::lol:

hey i hear someone else aint attending ;):D ..any imfo?? :lol::lol:

Upto now no bud, its not my idea of fun stood there watching a team full of imports (there allowed 5 and us 1) running trys in against us, i may change my mind nearer the date though

I can't see us causing an upset but you never know! Just hope we do take a good following and get behind the lads even though it is going to be tough. Hoping for warrington 20 - Fev 22!!!!

Let's face facts guys. Fev rovers have no chance against the cup holders!

We know but that won't stop us speculating, dreaming and coming along to cheer our boys regardless of the result.

I hope your players have that mindset, then we mite a little chance

No doubt you will compete for the first 20 mins,but after that i expect our superior fitness to pay dividends!

No doubt you will compete for the first 20 mins,but after that i expect our superior fitness to pay dividends!

I do too which means that bthe magic of the challenge cup has deminshed somewhat. Surely the competition was much better when the meak could beat the strong. Rovers will play with compassion and dignity and give our very best

Highlighted copied and pasted........right across fevs changing room wall

4PM is a bit of a random kick off time, i know there is a game on before but i will be in the car anyway traveling to the game that matters! I'm sure the Warrington fans aren't too bothered about the game either and 3pm kick off woudn't have made much a difference at all. Just my opinion!!

What sort of side will be playing, bearing in mind we have Tolouse only 4 days later?

The Tolouse game is much more winnable so will we see an experimental side or ful strength?

Making the long trip back from West Africa to watch this game, (and see my Dad of course) so I hope that DP goes all out in this fixture, gives Jessie Joe his weetabix and lets the lads loose. Although I agree, the league game against Toulouse is, at the end of the day, far more important, an unusual opportunity for the lads to really stretch themselves against a great team must be a massive buzz. I can guarantee that those playing will put in 100% and win or lose will play out of their skin with pride. Who Wouldn

How well I remember watching Wimbledon defeat Liverpool at Wembley 1988 !!!!

Edited by Bob Crowther

My regret is that I won't be meeting up with my old friend Mike Nicholas.