Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bob Fowler

Wonderful gesture

7 posts in this topic

As many of you know I have a seriuos condition at present and currently I'm bedridden, following a visit to hospital by Vic Johnson, I received this morning, DVD's of Rovers' games and a get well card signed by the staff and players of the club. I can't explain the joy and boost this has given me and once again proves just what a great club Rovers are. We may all grumble about certain things at times, but the important things tend to bring things to the fore.

I hope to be able to be fit enough to get out around the middle of May, but I'm still around and thank everyone for their ongoing kindness.

As many of you know I have a seriuos condition at present and currently I'm bedridden, following a visit to hospital by Vic Johnson, I received this morning, DVD's of Rovers' games and a get well card signed by the staff and players of the club. I can't explain the joy and boost this has given me and once again proves just what a great club Rovers are. We may all grumble about certain things at times, but the important things tend to bring things to the fore.

I hope to be able to be fit enough to get out around the middle of May, but I'm still around and thank everyone for their ongoing kindness.

hope you get well soon bob, uve done a lot for the club and your a great bloke, glad the club is looking after you, well deserved ;) .

It's good to see your at least back typing again Bob, we've all missed you.

Hope to see you back again soon pal and if there is anything you need pm me

Good te hear from you my old mate! Real nice gesture from the club that. Keep suckin it in a blowin it out and we'll see you in May with a bit of luck.

Keep smiling Bob. See you soon. Col.

Great to hear from you Bob. All the best mate

Great to hear from you Bob. All the best mate

Love your unbiased commentaries Martin. I'd love to try it again one day :D:D