Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HaroldShand

Danny Allan

10 posts in this topic

I see Danny Allan has joined Doncaster from you guys on loan.

Quite surprised at this, as I thought he'd be an outstanding signing for you given his pedigree and experience as part of the Rhinos first-team squad.

Whats gone wrong? Is he garbage?

Not done anything in any game he's played, whether he thinks he's above playing at this level or is actually garbage I can't decide.

Edited by Michael Bates

I see Danny Allan has joined Doncaster from you guys on loan.

Quite surprised at this, as I thought he'd be an outstanding signing for you given his pedigree and experience as part of the Rhinos first-team squad.

Whats gone wrong? Is he garbage?

GOOD!!

Really overated IMO, no possitives at all

I haven't seen enough of him to pass much of an opinion. I saw him in the friendlies and given the plaudits he was getting when he arrived at rovers, I expected much more than I saw in the friendlies. He wasn't that noticeable to me and though I haven't seen much of him since, it doesn't come as a surprise he's been loaned out to get some 1st team time under his belt.

Danny who??? No he won't be missed as he has done nothing at all to get himself noticed in the first place. I wish the lad well but he needs to up his game and live upto the hype he came with as he looks a country mile off ever breaking into the rhinos first team at the moment :O:O

For me he was slowly starting to show what he is capable of, he might come back a better player for this time at Donny.

It's a different experience playing in a team where everyone around you is world class then coming to Featherstone where nearly everyone has a part time job.

It's a different experience playing in a team where everyone around you is world class

thought he was at leeds.

I have been really let down by Allen. When he came I thought he could be the answer to our loose forward problem (im not a huge fan of jamie field, for an experienced player he makes far too many unforced errors, although his workrate and tackling is faultless).

When i've seen him play (about 3 times TBH) he's been non existent. Really hope he comes back with a bit more fire in his belly, as on paper this lads could be a top player in our division.

I seem to remember similar things being said about a young loan player from Bradford, what was his name ?????

Jamie Peacock !

I seem to remember similar things being said about a young loan player from Bradford, what was his name ?????

Jamie Peacock !

Oh aye there's another one whose career fizzled out after a loan spell with us. I wonder whatever happened to him?? :lol::lol: