Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
andyc

fevs away support

8 posts in this topic

On the way home after the match we were disgusing how many fan we brought. We agreed we usually over estimate but today i said 4/500 . Gaz said 3/400 what do you lot think

Up the rovers :happy:

On the way home after the match we were disgusing how many fan we brought. We agreed we usually over estimate but today i said 4/500 . Gaz said 3/400 what do you lot think

Up the rovers :happy:

I'd say Dewsbury have a hardcore of between 850 to 900 fans so 400 wouldn't be far off the mark.

speaking from a view in the main stand i would have thought the rams outnumbering us 2/1 is generous indeed.....there were a few of us in the main stand too......and if we went by noise levels, we were well above the home sides :D

speaking from a view in the main stand i would have thought the rams outnumbering us 2/1 is generous indeed.....there were a few of us in the main stand too......and if we went by noise levels, we were well above the home sides :D

Their fans were quiet but so are we at home

Their fans were quiet but so are we at home

we werent talking about us at home

we werent talking about us at home
So what are you saying, that we outnumbered them 2/1?

So what are you saying, that we outnumbered them 2/1?

no....this is what i said .......'speaking from a view in the main stand i would have thought the rams outnumbering us 2/1 is generous indeed.....there were a few of us in the main stand too......and if we went by noise levels, we were well above the home sides'

no....this is what i said .......'speaking from a view in the main stand i would have thought the rams outnumbering us 2/1 is generous indeed.....there were a few of us in the main stand too......and if we went by noise levels, we were well above the home sides'
got ya, my apologies